Help a brother out

Volsick

Bringer of Rain
So I have been an avid gamer my whole life. However, since my son was born I haven't had a whole lot a time to play so I sold my console. I am currently looking for a good Android game to play that I can still get my gaming fix, but it not consume my whole day.

:the_finger::the_finger:

So I have been an avid gamer my whole life. However, since my son was born I haven't had a whole lot a time to play so I sold my console. I am currently looking for a good Android game to play that I can still get my gaming fix, but it not consume my whole day.

Avoid Clash of Clans and similar mobile games, please, for the sake of gaming at large.

But seriously, what kind of games do you like? Touchscreen controls only work so well with a certain number of genres.

I only play old school NES, SNES, DS, and PS1 RPGs on my Android, so I'd suggest Final Fantasy 1-6, Final Fantasy 7 is coming soon, Dragon Warrior series, and Chrono Trigger. Most mobile games are very shallow in content or cash grab/pay-to-win structures, unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 person
Clash of Clans is really fun. We have some great clans on here too and I've met some awesome people through the game.

I have 2 daughters ages 3 and 5. Still, I find the time to obsessively play games on my consoles lol. Honestly, I've never found a mobile game that lives up to anything on console.

https://youtu.be/_1jbIIogXZY

I tend to agree with GameSpot. Mobile games remind me of moms pushing their toddler around with an IPad in their hands or teenagers playing the flavor of the week Flappy Bird game. It's a generational thing, for sure. I'll always be console guy because they're what I started with. It is upsetting to see many game developers moving towards mobile gaming for easy cash-ins (Konami).

VN Store

Back