Apple TV a threat to game consoles in the near future?

It sure is... if your idea of gaming is Clash of Clans and Candy Crush

Reactions: 1 person
It sure is... if your idea of gaming is Clash of Clans and Candy Crush

Well apparently, on this board, Clash of Clans is more popular than most games, considering it has 260 posts. MGS5, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, and every other gem this year aren't even close. This makes me sad.

Clash of Clans is a lot of fun. I honestly play it more than I do my X1. It makes my 8 hour work day go by a lot faster. I've always liked games where you can attack other people for loot, and then build your base up.

Clash of Clans is a lot of fun. I honestly play it more than I do my X1. It makes my 8 hour work day go by a lot faster. I've always liked games where you can attack other people for loot, and then build your base up.

Filthy casual!

Just kidding. I had a roommate who played the piss out of the Hobbit Kingdoms of Middle Earth on his phone for hours a day. I play my Vita quite a bit. Those old PS1 RPGs were meant for handhelds imo. I guess the fact that my mom plays all of those phone games turns me away haha

Filthy casual!

Just kidding. I had a roommate who played the piss out of the Hobbit Kingdoms of Middle Earth on his phone for hours a day. I play my Vita quite a bit. Those old PS1 RPGs were meant for handhelds imo. I guess the fact that my mom plays all of those phone games turns me away haha

Lol yeah I feel like Clash of Clans is way ahead of every "phone game" though. There are millions that play everyday. I've made some good friends on Clash too.

VN Store

Back