Until Dawn (ps4)

This the one where you are playing out the main character of a slacker flick?

I heard its good but no lasting appeal. I saw the price was already 39.99 at bestbuy. I will pick it up once it is lower.

Seems to be multiple story lines that change based on decisions made, multiple endings...

I agree though that it won't be very long till this one is bargain bin material

It's in Redbox. When I get a free day or two I'll probably rent it and play through it.

Seems like a lot of people like it but it's not very long. I keep hearing it's a horror 'Heavy Rain.'

Reactions: 1 person
It's in Redbox. When I get a free day or two I'll probably rent it and play through it.

Seems like a lot of people like it but it's not very long. I keep hearing it's a horror 'Heavy Rain.'

I red boxed it myself. It's about 7 hours long. It's nice to play through once and then youtube alternate endings / death scenes

Reactions: 1 person
Saved everyone except Mike. It said I moved when I didn't. Stupid game. Lol

I bought this back on Black Friday for $20 and I'm just now getting around to playing. I have about 2 chapters left. It is a pretty short game, about 6-7 hours. So far I've lost 2 people, maybe 3 because I don't know where one of the guys are.

It's a fun game but I'm glad I only paid $20 for it. I know part of the appeal is multiple playthroughs to choose different outcomes but I'm not really that motivated to playthrough it again. It's good but not great.

I bought this back on Black Friday for $20 and I'm just now getting around to playing. I have about 2 chapters left. It is a pretty short game, about 6-7 hours. So far I've lost 2 people, maybe 3 because I don't know where one of the guys are.

It's a fun game but I'm glad I only paid $20 for it. I know part of the appeal is multiple playthroughs to choose different outcomes but I'm not really that motivated to playthrough it again. It's good but not great.

yeah, i rented it and played through it in a couple days. Good game, cool story, but the replay value is low.

I finished it last night. I saved everyone except Chris, and that's because I missed a shotgun shot on a stupid QTE.

Fun game but as said, low replay. I know it claims it has so many endings and all but the differences between them are all pretty minimal.

VN Store

Back