Crusader Kings 2

drgreear

Anyone play? Just downloaded it on Steam about a month ago. Probably one of the most in depth games I've ever played. Pretty challenging too.

I either played a demo, or played it during a free weekend on steam. It was to in depth for my taste, I will just stick to Civ 5.

looks awesome - I'm building a gaming PC; will likely pick this up when I get it together

I've been playing a lot of Europa universalis 4 lately, I was thinking about getting crusader kings in the future.

I've been playing a lot of Europa universalis 4 lately, I was thinking about getting crusader kings in the future.

I've spent an embarrassing amount of time in the last 15 years on that series, I usually take one of the smallish HRE states and run with it.

Got this recently....holy learning curve, Batman!!!

Don't even know where to begin

overpriced mainstream branding for gamers to dumb or lazy to build their own machines.

No really tell me what you think. It's been so long I have built one I wouldn't even no where to buy parts. I bought from egg something a long time ago. So where do you get your parts from?

No really tell me what you think. It's been so long I have built one I wouldn't even no where to buy parts. I bought from egg something a long time ago. So where do you get your parts from?

apologies if I sounded condescending there. Don't go Alien unless money is no issue for you. You can save 50%+ building your own rig that can go toe to toe with a same spec'd Alien.

Newegg is the best for components but you can sometimes find a better deal on AMZ for certain things like cases.

The DIY PC industry has really made building a PC accessible to just about anyone. If you can handle setting up and configuring an AV receiver to your entertainment center, you can build a PC.

It's all plug n play with the mobo and various components you choose to go with - no soldering or advanced BIOS knowledge required!

Last edited:

Alienware is extremely and I mean extremely overpriced. It looks cool and fancy but the specifications of the computers can be created manually for hundreds of dollars cheaper.

My recommendation is to go to pcpartpicker.com and start searching for components there, it's a very useful website for building computers. It gives up to date the cheapest available products for different distributors. It also tells you if there is incompatibility issues. It make the process very simple.
Here's a link. This website does not sell items, but guides you to distributors that do.

https://pcpartpicker.com

If you are close to a microcenter, it would be ideal to get your CPU and a few other items there due to their insanely good deals on CPU's. A 330 dollar i7 cup can be only 280 dollars at microcenter.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back