Madden 16

SWIL

( •_•)O*¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
Obligatory post for an obligatory series. Year in and year out EA parades out the latest version of their "crown jewel" sports game, Madden; promising that THIS year will be the best darn video game in the history of God's natural universe!

If you have 15, you can trade it towards 16 at bestbuy for $30. Since I have Gamers Club Unlocked it will only cost me around $18 before the $10 pre-order certificate. That is the only reason I am picking it up.

I am not amused

hqdefault.jpg

These games are poop that's eaten, vomited up, re-eaten and pooped out again.

So a video game football version of Fleetwoods home movies.

If you have 15, you can trade it towards 16 at bestbuy for $30. Since I have Gamers Club Unlocked it will only cost me around $18 before the $10 pre-order certificate. That is the only reason I am picking it up.

I called Best Buy and they said it was only $20. Do you have to have Gamers Club unlocked to get $30 off?

People who got the game early are reporting that the same plays like verticals and slants that were unstoppable on 15 are unstoppable on 16 as well. EA sports are pathetic. Same game as last year with a few polishes

People who got the game early are reporting that the same plays like verticals and slants that were unstoppable on 15 are unstoppable on 16 as well. EA sports are pathetic. Same game as last year with a few polishes

The EA football games have always been pretty lazy in terms of improvement and cheese-based as far as gameplay

Just downloaded this via the EA Access, there are new ways to pass, catch and defend the pass. It's a bit silly honestly.

VN Store

Back