Rocket League - PSN

SWIL

( •_•)O*¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
Anyone else got this??

If the PSN freebie of the month; insanely fun

If you play ranked matches there's no AI but if anyone backs out you just have to keep playing without anyone.

Reactions: 1 person
Also if you send me a friend request put your VN screen name in the message so I know who it is. I get hundreds of requests a week because of streaming on twitch.

About the only game I consistantly play. Cool fact the team I founded is the #1 NA ps4 team on esl and mlg. We should win the mlg finals but esl is full of great PC teams

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-24-00-46-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-24-00-46-30.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 1 person
I've randomly gotten back into this while waiting on Dark Souls 3 to come out. I mostly do 1v1, currently Prospect Elite Division 2.

It gets tough when you get into the higher leagues, and Prospect Elite isn't even a high league. Some of the people you play are just unreasonably good.

I've randomly gotten back into this while waiting on Dark Souls 3 to come out. I mostly do 1v1, currently Prospect Elite Division 2.

It gets tough when you get into the higher leagues, and Prospect Elite isn't even a high league. Some of the people you play are just unreasonably good.

Lol yeah they are just good. We have to play people who are incredible in pro league

VN Store

Back