Govols09 1st Annual NCAA 14 SEC League

govols09

Alright, it's that time of year. Less than 6 weeks until football season and we are all getting the itch.

This will be an SEC football dynasty. Here are the ground rules.

1. Heisman Difficulty
  2. No picking BAMA
  3. You can only recruit Seniors + 2 each year
  4. No cheese play
  5. One restart per year
  6. Must pick an SEC Team
  7. Advance Every 48 Hours (unless emergency comes up)

Current Teams chosen:

Vols8188: Kentucky
Govols09: Tennessee
Barrythesnout: Texas A&M
DadlyVols: Auburn
VolFan N NC: Florida
SouthKnoxVol: Arkansas

Last edited:
When do you guys wanna start playing? I am good anytime just want to be sure everyone has time setting up their recruiting board before the season

Week 1

Tennessee against Bowling Green
Auburn against Washington State
Texas A&M against Rice
Kentucky against Western Kentucky

I'll play. My GT is D3ADP00L84. Two zero's in the word POOL. Give me Arkansas.

Thanks for joining. Invites have been sent. We are currently advanced to week 1, but you can always go back and set up your recruiting board yourself. I think I am the only to have played week 1 yet.

TN beat BGSU 56-14 behind Dobbs and Kamara. Hurd went down in the first quarter with a concussion. Defense forced 4 turnovers, and Sherion Jones came in during mop up duty throwing one TD and one interception.

Barnett had 2 sacked and Maggitt had one FF.

Last edited:
Thanks for joining. Invites have been sent. We are currently advanced to week 1, but you can always go back and set up your recruiting board yourself. I think I am the only to have played week 1 yet.

TN beat BGSU 56-14 behind Dobbs and Kamara. Hurd went down in the first quarter with a concussion. Defense forced 4 turnovers, and Sherion Jones came in during mop up duty throwing one TD and one interception.

Barnett had 2 sacked and Maggitt had one FF.

I'll play my game tonight.

Played my game and ready to advance. I played like s*** and squeaked by UL Lafayette. I will say this....Arkansas' defense is horrible in this game.

4/6 players are ready. If the other two do not play tonight I will advance anyway in the morning.

VN Store

Back