Xbox One Preview Program

G0 BIG 0RANGE

If any of you are interested, I just received an invite to join the Xbox One Preview Program, and I can invite fellow Xbox One users.

With the Preview Program, you essentially get to Beta test and leave feedback on upcoming features of the Xbox One UI before they release to the public.

You also gain access to the Xbox One's upcoming backward compatibility sooner.

These are the Xbox 360 titles currently available to test right now

A Kingdom for Keflings
A World of Keflings
Alien Hominid HD
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
BattleBlock Theater
Defense Grid
Geometry Wars Evolved
Hexic HD
Jetpac Refuelled
Kameo
Mass Effect
N+
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Super Meat Boy
Toy Soldiers
Toy Soldiers: Cold War
Viva Piñata
Viva Piñata: TIP
Zuma

If you're interested in trying it out just follow me on Xbox One (to make the invite process easier for me). They said it takes 24-48 hours to receive the invite.

Edit: and an additional 24-48 hours to receive the "Preview" dashboard update

GT: GO BIG ORANGE

Last edited:
If any of you are interested, I just received an invite to join the Xbox One Preview Program, and I can invite fellow Xbox One users.

With the Preview Program, you essentially get to Beta test and leave feedback on upcoming features of the Xbox One UI before they release to the public.

A Kingdom for Keflings
A World of Keflings
Alien Hominid HD
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
BattleBlock Theater
Defense Grid
Geometry Wars Evolved
Hexic HD
Jetpac Refuelled
Kameo
Mass Effect
N+
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Super Meat Boy
Toy Soldiers
Viva Piñata
Zuma

If you're interested in trying it out just follow me on Xbox One (to make the invite process easier for me). They said it takes 24-48 hours to receive the invite.

I would be interested in doing this but I don't have any of those games. Would there be anything I am able to do then?

I would be interested in doing this but I don't have any of those games. Would there be anything I am able to do then?

Yeah, you'd still be able to preview dashboard updates and give feedback and suggestions before they release them to the public.

If you owned any of these games digitally, they're supposed to be available to download to the One.

Also, you should pick up Mass Effect if you haven't played it before haha

A Kingdom for Keflings
A World of Keflings
Alien Hominid HD
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
BattleBlock Theater
Defense Grid
Geometry Wars Evolved
Hexic HD
Jetpac Refuelled
Kameo
Mass Effect
N+
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Super Meat Boy
Toy Soldiers
Viva Piñata
Zuma

Edit: and an additional 24-48 hours to receive the "Preview" dashboard update

I'm interested. I believe I already follow you. My GT is pPtT VOLfreak.

I'm interested. I believe I already follow you. My GT is pPtT VOLfreak.

I sent you an invite to it, Freak. Just check your messages in a couple of days, accept the terms, etc. They then give you a system update a few days after that with the Preview dashboard.

I sent you an invite to it, Freak. Just check your messages in a couple of days, accept the terms, etc. They then give you a system update a few days after that with the Preview dashboard.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. :hi:

I'll add you in just a few. I'm down for an invite.

Edit. We're already friends on One.

Last edited:
Also, in regards to backwards compatibility, there will be more titles available once this program launches to everyone in the fall.

Also, in regards to backwards compatibility, there will be more titles available once this program launches to everyone in the fall.

Also, since Xbox One doesn't use Xbox 360 hardware, games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band won't work with the old instruments, but may with upcoming instruments.

And you can also play 360 games with people on 360.

Super Meat Boy installed and Mass Effect installing right now.

Attachments

• 1434782143488125765738.jpg
    1434782143488125765738.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back