South Park: The Fractured but Whole (Xbone/PS4/PC)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3leyMRWulw[/youtube]

I give up embedding these videos.

Last edited:
I'm excited, as I really enjoyed the first game. It showed how a licensed game could be done very well rather than just as a cash grab.

I have some slight concern that Obsidian isn't the studio doing it, though.

I'll play it. But I'll wait a month and save at least half the price this time around.

First one was fun. Hope it continues.

Game delayed from Dec 6 2016 to Q1 2017.

...the development team wants to make sure the game experience meets the high expectations of fans and the additional time will help them achieve this goal.

Here are also 15 minutes of gameplay:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzXFFEuJraE[/youtube]

I've never seen so many delays in my life. This was supposed to be the generation that made it easier on developers. Plus...it's a freaking South Park game. It's not pushing the envelope of graphics or anything. What possible reason did they need to delay this game???

If you pre-purchase the game (not to be confused with pre-order), you get a free download code for Stick of Truth immediately.

If you pre-order the game, the free download won't arrive until the game ships in the Spring (whenever that is).

People seem to like it. I've watched some streams.

I'll probably pick it up when the price drops a bit. First one was enjoyable enough.

I've never played the first one. Probably can get it dirt cheap now, just never got around to it but it looked fun and amusing.

You get a free digital download of SoT with the purchase of the new one

I've never played the first one. Probably can get it dirt cheap now, just never got around to it but it looked fun and amusing.

I didn’t get around to playing the first one for a few years, but it’s worth picking up if you enjoy the show. It had me rolling many times. Fractured but Whole comes with a digital copy for a limited time.

Stick of Truth was HILARIOUS

After roughly 4 hours of gameplay tonight I don't feel Fractured Butt Whole is as funny. Maybe it gets better, I've only dipped my toe into it thus far (lol)

and honestly...

Lord of the Rings parody -vs- Coon and Friends

LotR wins hands down. I've never cared for superhero parody.

Stick of Truth was HILARIOUS

After roughly 4 hours of gameplay tonight I don't feel Fractured Butt Whole is as funny. Maybe it gets better, I've only dipped my toe into it thus far (lol)

Polygon or someone did an article about this. They admitting things hadn't changed much with the SP formula, but it just wasn't as funny to him. Moment here and there were good, but overall maybe it just wasn't for him now days.

VN Store

Back