Gears Of War 4

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b43JfcIjO4c[/youtube]

Oh HELL YEAH:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I was a bit underwhelmed.
It was just a quick gameplay trailer. I wasn't expecting much to be shown at all this year. I am curious on the timeframe of the story. It looks to take place after 3 but how long? Humans were nearly wiped out at the end of 3 so I would imagine some time has had to pass.

Last edited:
I was a bit underwhelmed.

Same here. I've never been a huge Gears fan and the footage they showed really didn't do anything to win me over.

Honestly, even Halo didn't blow me away like I expected it to.

So far nothing has lived up to Fallout 4. That is game of show for me so far.

I'll get it as I've finished all 4 of the previous Gears games, and I'll probably enjoy it. But the short demo looked like every other Gears game. That's not to say it's a bad thing, but as far as hype for the new game, it didn't do a whole lot for me.

Gears was a game that I was a fanatic of early on. Then as the series went on i kept getting more and more underwhelmed with it. The gameplay trailer didn't do much for me,

Gears was a game that I was a fanatic of early on. Then as the series went on i kept getting more and more underwhelmed with it. The gameplay trailer didn't do much for me,

The trialer wasn't much to look at, especially compared to all of her other fantastic games on the horizon.

Anyone else playing the GOW Remaser Demo right now? Its free on XBOX1. The Gnasher is just it was one the original Gears. You have to aim at the center of the screen

The trialer wasn't much to look at, especially compared to all of her other fantastic games on the horizon.
The game is still a year and a half out so I didn't expect much at all. I love how dark and moody it was. It reminded me a lot of the first Gears.

Anyone else playing the GOW Remaser Demo right now? Its free on XBOX1. The Gnasher is just it was one the original Gears. You have to aim at the center of the screen

I am. For some idiotic reason they don't allow you team up with friends in the beta though, which is absurd.

Reactions: 1 person
I am. For some idiotic reason they don't allow you team up with friends in the beta though, which is absurd.
Yeah it's annoying but on the bright side the remaster gets released on the 26th of August. Also the 1080p upgrade and graphics upgrade is so sweet..

I have been a hardcore fan of all things Gears since the original release. Got all the novels, comics, action figures, COG Tattoo, and even a ful size Lancer replica. LOL my wife loves to say I'm 34 going on 12. Just love the universe and canon of GOW

Yeah it's annoying but on the bright side the remaster gets released on the 26th of August. Also the 1080p upgrade and graphics upgrade is so sweet..

I have been a hardcore fan of all things Gears since the original release. Got all the novels, comics, action figures, COG Tattoo, and even a ful size Lancer replica. LOL my wife loves to say I'm 34 going on 12. Just love the universe and canon of GOW

Sounds cool. I'm a big fan of the series. If you feel like it sometime, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your Gears collection.

Sounds cool. I'm a big fan of the series. If you feel like it sometime, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of your Gears collection.
Yeah no prob I will get them out of the closet this weekened and snap some pics for you.

Have you ever read the novels or comics. They really add lots of info to the canon. You get first hand accounts of E-Day. You find out what Marcus did to end up in the Slab. What his time was like there. Two of the novels goes back to the Pendulum Wars when the COG was fighting the UIR. You read about the battle of Anvil Gate and Aspho Point were Marcus Dom and Dom's brother Carlos leads a commando raid on a UIR weapons lab and they end up stealing the blueprints for the Hammer Of Dawn

You also find out that Adam Fenix knew of the Locusts existence years for E-Day and was trying to come up with a cure for Lambancy for decades.

It's and awesome universe.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn-h5D0_LhI[/youtube]

The remaster looks beautiful. August 25th can't get here soon enough

Same here. Gears 1 is my favorite game of all time. So many memories from playing this in high school. I'd gladly pay $60 for this and I really don't have much interest for Gears 4 but I know I'll get it day 1.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone picking up GOW: Ultimate Edition tomorrow? I had several gift cards for Best Buy so I decided to get it. I mean it's $40 and you get all 4 of the 360 games as well, so a great deal.

Anyone picking up GOW: Ultimate Edition tomorrow? I had several gift cards for Best Buy so I decided to get it. I mean it's $40 and you get all 4 of the 360 games as well, so a great deal.

Not tomorrow but I will be grabbing it in a few weeks. Back in the day I only played the first one so I am looking forward to playing the others.

VN Store

Back