Forza 6 (Xbox One)

Brave Volunteer

New details have emerged!

Xbox One Exclusive Forza Motorsport 6’s Features and Images Revealed: 450+ Cars, Weather and Night Racing

Xbox Japan just opened a new page for the upcoming Xbox One exclusive Forza Motorsport 6, revealing some interesting details about the game, and a few images.

Unrelenting action at simulation speed. Race over 450 cars in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation.

As real as it gets
Breathtaking graphics at 1080px resolution and 60 frames per second. Wet weather, 3D puddles, and night racing test your driving skills. Cutting-edge ForzaTech™ engine powers the unrelenting action and stat-of-the-art-physics at simulation speed.

Ultimate car fantasy
The most cars of any racing game this generation. More than 450 cars all immaculately recreated and customizable, and complete with working cockpits and full damage. Tour 26 world-famous locales including Daytone, Rio, and more..

Never race alone
Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming. 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action.

27568158-4047-432d-9642-ec64c9448488-670x223.jpg

1a046a20-bf43-4bda-89e3-965d226cc7f9-670x223.jpg

Not exactly Forza news but with Porsche coming to Forza Horizons 2, I wonder if that means we'll see the Porsche license come to Forza 6...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCdjTXWd-9I[/youtube]

Last edited:
The demo is really good. When it come to racing games, Turn 10 knows their ****. It amazes me how prolific this series has been over the last 9 years yet manages to retain such a high level of quality. Polyphony is going to have to really bring it with Gran Turismo 7.

I loved Forza. I loved winning drag races in my GMC Vandura with a "Free Candy" paint job..

Got the game last night. Played a bit this morning. Took up the difficulty a bit.

Thus far I like it a lot! The car selection is much better.

I want to see what the top difficulty is like. Often time in racing games the AI is too easy or just way too hard in a cheap sort of way. It will be fascinating to see if the top AI is faster by driving better.

Once I get some more money I will get a live subscription.

Got the game last night. Played a bit this morning. Took up the difficulty a bit.

Thus far I like it a lot! The car selection is much better.

I want to see what the top difficulty is like. Often time in racing games the AI is too easy or just way too hard in a cheap sort of way. It will be fascinating to see if the top AI is faster by driving better.

Once I get some more money I will get a live subscription.

They've got several 12 month cards for $35 or so on EBay. That's where I always get mine.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back