The official E3 2015 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread...

Brave Volunteer

I thought it would a good idea to go ahead and create this thread. I'll try to post any new announcements, screenshots, videos, etc that I come across.

Here is a link to stream all the press conferences along with the schedule...

E3 2015 Live Streams and Press Conferences - E3 - Electronics Entertainment Expo Wiki Guide - IGN

Conference Schedule

Conference

IGN Pre-Show

Conference Time

Bethesda [1] 6:30pm PT
June 14 - 7pm PT / 10pm ET / June 15 - 3am BST

Microsoft [2] 9am PT
June 15 - 9:30am PT/12:30pm ET / 5:30pm BST

EA [3] 12:30pm PT
June 15 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 8:30pm BST

Ubisoft 2:30pm PT
June 15 - 3pm PT / 6pm ET / 10:30pm BST

Sony [4] 5:30pm PT
June 15 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET / 1:30am BST

Nintendo 8:30pm PT
June 16 - 9am PT/ 12pm ET / 5pm BST

Square Enix [5] Post Show only
June 16 - 10am PT/ 1pm ET / 6pm BST

PC Gaming Show [6] N/A
June 16 - 5pm PT/8pm ET / June 17 - 1pm

Things are starting to take shape at the LA Convention Center

CG7JmlbUAAAWq-w.jpg:orig

Uncharted 4 takes the honors of main banner at the convention center

CG7O1uPVIAA8Lys.jpg:orig

Looks like a new Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare will be unveiled...

gNzfVEf.png

3mAxwNo.jpg

BHyoBhp.jpg

Last edited:
I am really excited about E3, just have to be skeptical of what I see.

Honestly, I think the most pressure has to be on Sony. Their 2015 holiday lineup is rather weak in terms of exclusives, based on what we're aware of so far. Up to this point they've been on cruise control because of the strong sales of the PS4. However that momentum is only going to last for so long. At some point they've got to start showing us what their studios are working on. They have like 14 in-house studio and we know extremely little about what the're doing.

Just bought a Wii U, so I'm actually excited to see what Nintendo has in store this year.

Just bought a Wii U, so I'm actually excited to see what Nintendo has in store this year.

Well Nintendo has already confirmed that Zelda will NOT be at this year's E3, so there's that! Star Fox should be there this year along with the other knowns like Yoshi's Wooly World and Mario Maker. Hopefully there will be some surprises no one knows about.

Where's the VR Headset hype?? Weren't we all supposed to be gaming in VR by Christmas this year??

Honestly, I think the most pressure has to be on Sony. Their 2015 holiday lineup is rather weak in terms of exclusives, based on what we're aware of so far. Up to this point they've been on cruise control because of the strong sales of the PS4. However that momentum is only going to last for so long. At some point they've got to start showing us what their studios are working on. They have like 14 in-house studio and we know extremely little about what the're doing.

Well we know Uncharted will be great, lets hope the others don't turn out like the Order.

Joe Montana Football to be revealed at this year's E3!

Joe Montana Football 16 is Being Revealed at E3

CAQf7Q8UsAAyZLg.jpg

CCwGQkDVAAA0H9-.jpg

I'm all for another football game sticking it to EA and the Madden series but if this game does not have the NFL License or the NFLPA License (and it looks like it doesn't) it's already dead on arrival! I seriously don't understand why companies even try this. The only way this game has a prayer is if it brings something really unique to the table, like an NFL Blitz over the top type of gameplay or something.

Last edited:
Joe Montana Football to be revealed at this year's E3!

Joe Montana Football 16 is Being Revealed at E3

CAQf7Q8UsAAyZLg.jpg

CCwGQkDVAAA0H9-.jpg

I'm all for another football game sticking it to EA and the Madden series but if this game does not have the NFL License or the NFLPA License (and it looks like it doesn't) it's already dead on arrival! I seriously don't understand why companies even try this. The only way this game has a prayer is if it brings something really unique to the table, like an NFL Blitz over the top type of gameplay or something.

Agreed, without the license you are done.

Unless you bring fiction into the equation... Mutant League Football, anyone??

There's a leak about a new Transformers game that is speculated to be Platinum Games new title.

a source has revealed exclusively to Pure Xbox that the company is set to announce a cel-shaded brawler by the name of Transformers: Devastation at E3.

We've nabbed a handful of screenshots for you to check out but at the moment, all we know is that the game will definitely be coming to Xbox 360. We're going to assume that an Xbox One release is on the cards also and have reason to believe that it'll launch this year, but outside of the images themselves there's very little else to go on.

We'd imagine that we'll see more of Transformers: Devastation at E3, complete with release details. Note that at this time, there's absolutely no information as to who the developer of the game is. Is it outside of the realms of possibility that this is one of Platinum's secret projects? After all, they did just work with Activision on The Legend of Korra, which features some pretty similar-looking visuals, background-wise...

large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Apparently Ubisoft may have inadvertently leaked Red Dead Redemption 2. They put out an Assassins Creed survey and one of the questions was what game do you plan on buying here were the choices...

CHY5oBwVEAE2c-5.png

Apparently Ubisoft may have inadvertently leaked Red Dead Redemption 2. They put out an Assassins Creed survey and one of the questions was what game do you plan on buying here were the choices...

CHY5oBwVEAE2c-5.png

Weird that Ubisoft would know anything about Read Dead. And why put Witcher 3 on there??

Leaked pic of MS' stage for their E3 press conference...

CHZ_o46UAAArHdP.jpg:large

Also confirmed no shows for this year's E3...

Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
Final Fantasy XV (multiplat)
Titanfall 2 (multiplat)
Cyberpunk 2077 (multiplat)
Quantum Break (Xbox One)
Crackdown (Xbox One)
Scalebound (Xbox One)
Nintendo NX (new Nintendo system)
Hellraid (Mulitplat)
Dreadnought (Multiplat)

Last edited:

VN Store