Dark Souls 3 (Xbox One & PS4)

About two months til release. I'm excited. I'm playing through Bloodborne again on NG++ because I had such an urge with this release coming up.

This month. 24 days away actually.

Edit: Nope, I was wrong. That's the Japan release. Worldwide release April 12.

Last edited:
This month. 24 days away actually.

Edit: Nope, I was wrong. That's the Japan release. Worldwide release April 12.

I've already got the digital versions preordered for Xbox and Ps4.

Playing through Bloodborne again this week with the DLC.

A friend and I went through Dark Souls (for probably the 25th time) on Xbox in 2 evenings after work last week.

I just picked up DS2 for Ps4 and I need to go through it next if any of y'all want to engage in some jolly cooperation.

From what I've been reading, you can swap your region on Xbox and make another region account for your PS4 and buy the Japanese version on March 24. All of the text and inventory is in Japanese, but they have English voice acting.

Just received my code for Dark Souls 1 on Xbox. They said they'll send a follow up email when it is backward compatible. Hopefully before 3 is released 🙏🏻

Nice!! I never finished 2. I want the first to be backwards compatible soon so I play through all 3.

Yeah, I'd play the first two first. Two is a damn good game, but my least favorite of the four. Still a damn good game compared most other brands. This DS3 is the Japanese version, so I'm going to be lost haha

I got a lot to play so I'll just wait until NA relase, but I'm excited. I honestly didn't like Dark Souls 2 much at all. Glad dude from the first one is involved in this. The first Dark Souls is one of my top 10 games of all time. Still need to play Bloodborne though, just recently got a PS4

I got a lot to play so I'll just wait until NA relase, but I'm excited. I honestly didn't like Dark Souls 2 much at all. Glad dude from the first one is involved in this. The first Dark Souls is one of my top 10 games of all time. Still need to play Bloodborne though, just recently got a PS4

Yeah, 2 was meh. Bloodborne is badass.

So far I'm really liking this entry. I have no idea what the hell any of the items say, but if you have an extensive background with the series, you could get by without knowing any Japanese.

Aside from the too frequent bonfires, they've upped the difficulty a lot since the way too easy DS2. I'm 4 bosses in and have hardly found any estus shards or titanite.

Spoiler

There is a new area that's reminds me of Blighttown and the Forest from DS where I was invaded 7 times in a row by an assortment of different factions. PVP seems to be back in business.

Beat it! I think it was probably the most difficult time I've had since I played my first one (DkS1).

IGN has already rated it a 9.5 and it earned every bit of that score.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back