Heroes Charge (Mobile)

Falcons02

I scoured the gaming forum and didn't see a thread for this game... merge if necessary.

So, I don't like most mobile games that I try, but I downloaded this and have been having a good time with it. It is part Moba and part RPG with a collection element (for hero aquisition/advancement.)

I typically don't like free-to-play mobile games because they are unabashed money grabs often with little or no customer service if anything should go wrong. I've found HC to be fairly generous though with the amount of gems you can earn in game (their premium currency), especially after you unlock the caves.

There is no doubt that it is grindy and takes forever to advance (even as a cash player), but I find myself going back to the game often during my spare moments. I played for free for about a month, but did finally crack and buy the monthly card that gives an allotment of gems each day and that small investment seems to be speeding the process.

So, that's how I feel about it... is anyone else playing it?

I would but my memory's getting low and I'd like to focus on other domains of acquisition.

I've been playing for a while now, and it's a pretty fun game once you get to know the heroes and their skills. It's not normally the type of game that I play, but I like that it's a chess match with randomness built in to mix it up. Sort of like poker. Crusade is definitely the most fun and challenging part of the game.

VN Store

Back