NHL 16

Toujours Pret

Half the man my daddy is
Won't be buying until they can prove they can release a quality product again. Gotta keep hitting them in the wallet to show we won't tolerate garbage like nhl 15

I will just play it when it hits the EA Access vault. I like 15's gameplay but there is really nothing else to do.

I will just play it when it hits the EA Access vault. I like 15's gameplay but there is really nothing else to do.

The gameplay was very good, but in typical EA fashion they slowly but surely tuned it until it was the same BS arcade hockey they've had for years, magnetic sticks and pucks etc.

Filling out the modes is good for more gameplay options, though I read that EA said "nobody played GM Connected" and it was going to be jettisoned.

So, ***** as I may, I'll be buying the game to pretty much play HUT and Versus again. Not thrilled about it but I will say I get my money's worth out of it, unlike Madden which I regret buying once I'm on the start menu.

New EASHL setup actually sounds pretty good, as there was always a way to game the system with player attributes before. We shall see.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...eatures--can-franchise-rebound-161831633.html

Basically they're hyping up the things that were on last generation but were cut out of last years next gen releases as "new features".

And they added playoff beards.

I'm almost definitely buying this, just because so few games interest me, or hold my interest for more than a few weeks these days.

Won't be buying until they can prove they can release a quality product again. Gotta keep hitting them in the wallet to show we won't tolerate garbage like nhl 15

I hope it turns out good.

I'm with ya SWIL. I want a hockey game bad, but EA sports games typically suck now.

Was thinking about how they 'balanced' EASHL, which sounds great, but we all know that EA won't drop an 'improved' mode without potential micro transactions. So we wait to see what they're not telling us.

Definitely miss the good old days of eashl 13

I just want more realistic fans. Like girls who flash thier tits when you go to the penalty box.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure they will rip open a pseudo vagina and you'll be in son

Well this thread wasn't what I was expecting haha

I've never played a hockey game and NHL '15 is $20.00 on Xbox One right now and I was debating on trying it out (FIFA and Madden are too), but it appears that it sucks according to you guys? I haven't played a sports game since NCAA was canceled and was wanting to maybe try one of these three out while they're on sale.

NHL was an every year buy for me until 2015... I hear it's improved but EA basically released a half finished game last year and expected $60 for it.

It's probably worth $20...

Well this thread wasn't what I was expecting haha

I've never played a hockey game and NHL '15 is $20.00 on Xbox One right now and I was debating on trying it out (FIFA and Madden are too), but it appears that it sucks according to you guys? I haven't played a sports game since NCAA was canceled and was wanting to maybe try one of these three out while they're on sale.
It plays pretty damn good, but the modes are a fraction of what is generally there

Yeah I had heard they stripped a lot of the content from previous years. I may give it a shot. Thanks.

VN Store

Back