Star Wars Battlefront 3 (PC, PS4, X1) game play trailer set to unveil on 04/17/2015

Brave Volunteer

The first look at Star Wars Battlefront gameplay will be revealed on April 17, with footage being revealed at the Stars Wars Celebration event in Anaheim, CA.

Taking place between April 16-19, the special event will host an Electronic Arts panel at 10:30am PT/6.30pm BST where they will uncover the first gameplay trailer for Star Wars Battlefront, which is coming to PS4, Xbox One and Windows PC later this year.

starwarsbattlefront.jpg

Mff8ikz.jpg

SeSBhdE.jpg

Last edited:
I hope it comes out this year, but I am willing to wait for the to get it right. Dice has a HUGE opportunity with this, don't screw it up.

Has the chance to be epic...........so they will probably bomb with it

The decline of DICE has been pretty sad, so I'm not holding any hope at all for it. Odds are they'll release a broken POS and if anyone complains, they'll just say you have lousy internet. And we all know what happens if someone talks smack about bearcat's internet.

The decline of DICE has been pretty sad, so I'm not holding any hope at all for it. Odds are they'll release a broken POS and if anyone complains, they'll just say you have lousy internet. And we all know what happens if someone talks smack about bearcat's internet.

I'll cut a *****

Reactions: 1 person
Can't wait. It's about time. First two games were some of the best gaming memories I ever had. Was just reminiscing today about playing as Grievous and slaughtering hundreds of clones in the tree on Dagobah, thus explaining why it was haunted. Lots of rage quitting was to be had on that day.

That looks sweet. I played the heck out of battlefront on the ps2. This has potential. Just hope I don't ruin it for myself by hyping it.

That looks sweet. I played the heck out of battlefront on the ps2. This has potential. Just hope I don't ruin it for myself by hyping it.

I believe with Dice doing this, it will be awesome, looking forward to it coming out.
I would think when the movie comes out November, December, that's when the game would release....:hi:

Well I'm going ahead and calling it. I'm getting the game when it comes out. Lol.

I'm not even a huge Star Wars fan as far as the films go either. I just really loved the original battlefields and from what I'm seeing graphically and game mode wise here, this looks like a no brainer for me. The modes sound sweet. And split screen is actually a nice touch for me personally.

My most anticipated game since its tease. Really hope this doesn't flop. Battlefront and Arkham Knight, can't wait!

I received a PS4 notification today in my inbox about the release of this game, which I thought was odd. I'm definitely planning to pick this one up, even though I've never played a Star Wars game.

Even if it is bad to mediocre, it will be a hit. The first two games are still two of the best selling games of all time.

I don't understand why more of the bigger publishers, ahem- EA, don't show much respect to what makes great games of the past so great.

Blizzard is the best example of a company that knows it's all about core game play. They stayed true to Diablo and Starcraft when developing the sequels ten years later and look how it paid off

I hope DICE thoroughly examined what made the previous battlefronts a hit and they used them as a foundation for this new one. It's freakin simple, don't try to fix what isn't broken!

Last edited:
That packaging looks awesome.

I'm surprised the console itself doesn't have some kind of design. Of course it's not too late to change that but I figured it would at least have the imperial symbol or something on it.

Oh well, either way I'm sure this bundle will sell like hotcakes. From what I'm hearing it will be ultra limited.

VN Store

Back