Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (PC, PS4, X1, PS3, 360)

Brave Volunteer

Set to be unveiled on April 26th.

I know many people give a ****. I'm not one of them. However I thought I'd go ahead and start a thread for those here that do.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ONMx2DySZs[/youtube]

Instead of making WAW 2 like most of the fans wanted .......they go and make another POS BLOPS!!! BLOPS 2 , Ghosts, and AW were abominations.

Reactions: 1 person
Instead of making WAW 2 like most of the fans wanted .......they go and make another POS BLOPS!!! BLOPS 2 , Ghosts, and AW were abominations.

Black Ops 2 is the best they've put out in awhile. MW2 probably the only one that had a better multiplayer.

Black Ops 2 is the best they've put out in awhile. MW2 probably the only one that had a better multiplayer.

I loved the original BLOPS but imo BLOPS 2 was horrible. WaW and Cod 4 are tied for my favorite all around COD games. MW2 probably had the best multiplayer but I thought the story sucked. Imo the 2 worst CODs were Ghosts and MW3.

Blops 2 multiplayer was great. MW2 was really good and so was the original blops.

Ghosts was garbage. Advanced Warfare is even worse than Ghosts.

Ugh...I've been so loyal COD I even bought the utter crap that is Advance Warefare and this is how you do me.

The original blops is my favorite cod tied with the first modern warfare

Waw is a close second

Call of Duty: Anglo-Zanzibar Warfare. The campaign would be incredibly short.

Call of Duty: New America Warfare...Colonists vs Indians, Colonists have the disadvantage of starting out with 50% health due to small pox.

Th devs from COD and Depth get together to create Call of Duty: Sharks With Freaking Laser Beams Attached to Their Heads.

Refuse to support this franchise anymore. Blops 2 sucked, Ghosts was awful, and I didn't even consider Advanced Warfare.

Advanced Warfare at least tried something different with the exo suits.....same stuff with different maps is getting old even for this die hard COD player

Advanced Warfare at least tried something different with the exo suits.....same stuff with different maps is getting old even for this die hard COD player

That's why they need to un-fu<king annualize this franchise and put some real time and thought into the development of the next version! However I don't blame Activision for doing it year after year because the mindless mouth-breathing automatons lap it up year in and year out with undying devotion. I swear I never realized what such terrible creatures of habit human beings truly are until game companies started annualizing their games! It's like you can predict the top 3 selling franchises in the US every single stinking year...

1.) Call of Duty
2.) Madden
3.) Assassins Creed

Rinse and repeat. It's frustrating to see because there are so many fantastic games that many gamers will never try because they are so entrenched in the "dude bro" gaming culture.

For myself, it didn't take me long at all to figure out where this franchise was headed. I enjoyed COD 4 back when it came out, then I bought Black Ops. I was done with it after that and I will not support this franchise again until some real thought and effort is put into a griping single player experience and some true innovation to change the game play up significantly.

Last edited:
I really don't understand the hate for BLOPS 2, that game had the best multiplayer of all the COD's and by a wide margin.

Reactions: 1 person

How about making some weapons worth a **** and do something about the horrid spawn points. The Exo suit reeked of desperation.

VN Store

Back