Battlefield Hardline

bigslk

Beta for Hardline is starting tomorrow for one week I believe, who is going to try it out?

So this is the beta? Guess the first "beta" was wrong and they want a do over? As bad as bf4 is, I dont see many of those players going to hardline. Shame it even has battlefield in the name of it. Battlefield died 2 years ago

I enjoyed battlefield 3, battlefield 4 made me cry, hardline doesn't even look like battlefield to me

This game is run and gun. Thats not what battlefield is about. If I wanted run and gun id play cod.

Thats exactly why im not buying. Its just not battlefield. Sad sad its going straight towards an arcade shooter

Speak with your wallet! Hopefully the rest of the gaming world will do the same

Cussing doesnt bother me at all but I cant even pass out a medic without my guy cussing. Its pretty ridiculous on this game. It gets extremely annoying

Thats exactly why im not buying. Its just not battlefield. Sad sad its going straight towards an arcade shooter

Yup. I enjoy BF4 a lot, now that it's finally working as intended. Hardline doesn't perk my interest in the least, the concept is stupid. Battlefield is armor and maneuver, not cops and robbers

I remember when people panicked about 2142 and Modern Combat. "Battlefield is supposed to be WW2!!!" It turned out alright. I'll reserve judgment for this until retail release, something fresh might be a good thing. I am sick of fighting the Chinese and Russians, anyways.

And yes, Battlefront needs to get here so my friends list will have an opportunity to play a real shooter and hopefully walk away from Destiny.

They have given in to producing the same garbage that drove myself and others I knows out of COD 2-3 titles ago. The maps continually got smaller, weapons skewed more and more to faster automatics and it's just a meat grinder. I hate it.

I'm actually greatly enjoying the beta for this on PC. It has conquest, which is great for bf purists but I love the smaller maps of heist.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm actually greatly enjoying the beta for this on PC. It has conquest, which is great for bf purists but I love the smaller maps of heist.

I've enjoyed it. Obviously it gets boring with the same maps, but I will probably buy it.

Reactions: 1 person
Just confirmed that Hardline will have ballistic shields. I saw a video on it and the guy had this shield up and was surviving c4 blasts repeatedly. Becoming more and more call of duty like.

VN Store

Back