P.T.

I only messed around with it for about 10 mins; and was relived at my own decision to turn the damn thing off and go to bed.

To give a idea without spoiling, your character keeps experiencing the same environment, over, and over, and over again - it's like a repeating maze. Each time, there are slight differences and subtle changes - all of them mess with your head and make you less and less confident about being there.

Toward the end, the same hallway I had casually walked down several times before, I was now inching down - nervously scanning everything.

It's nuts.

Pay close attention to numbers and pictures on the wall. And btw, you won't be able to finish without finding help on the ole google

Reactions: 2 people
Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid creator) is taking over for this installment of the franchise. He is collaborating with horror director, Guillermo Del Toro too. They released it as an unannounced secret demo trailer for "Silent Hills" a few months ago. It was pretty terrifying, especially with a good headset.

If you play through it again, take time to stop in the area of the front door and look upstairs. Eventually you'll see something incredibly creepy up there...

Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid creator) is taking over for this installment of the franchise. He is collaborating with horror director, Guillermo Del Toro too. They released it as an unannounced secret demo trailer for "Silent Hills" a few months ago. It was pretty terrifying, especially with a good headset.

If you play through it again, take time to stop in the area of the front door and look upstairs. Eventually you'll see something incredibly creepy up there...

Dude. I about stopped playing a couple times. This was one

If the new Silent Hill game is even close to being this good, I'll be happy.

Plus it stars Norman Reedus.

Pay close attention to numbers and pictures on the wall. And btw, you won't be able to finish without finding help on the ole google

Yep, I played on it for a long time not knowing what to do. At the end its near impossible to find those things out on your own.

This game is scary as hell. Eerything about this game is scary. The way your character moves is so realistic and it adds to the horror

got stuck last night and ended up giving up. Radio guy kept telling me to look behind me...

It just amazes me how a company like Konami can continue to **** the bed over and over. They have been in a slow and steady decline since the 8/16 bit generation. Back then, they were like gods to me! They were by far my favorite developer with titles like Double Dribble, Blades of Steel, Castlevania, Contra, Rocket Knight Adventures, TMNT Tournament Fighters, The Adventures of Bayou Billy, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Xmen Arcade, etc. It's sad to see a once great company such a shell of themselves these days.

Yup, their heyday was clearly pre 2000. They started slipping after that; so many of their games felt like old gen style on new gen platforms

I must say that isn't the case with PT. There is hardly anything to this demo yet it scares the beejesus outta me

I was about to post this; it figures the most awesome looking SH game since SH2 is now not happening. They'll probably end up releasing a generic cookie cutter SH game next year.

VN Store

Back