Boom Beach

J-P

Ave Christus Rex
Is anyone besides me playing Boom Beach or have a VolNation task force?

I play this. i quit playing it for awhile and then picked it back up. it is better than it used to be

I play this. i quit playing it for awhile and then picked it back up. it is better than it used to be

Are you in a task force?

I found one called "Tn vols" and joined it, if you're interested I'd imagine they'd be glad to have you. Heck, they haven't kicked me out. :)

Are you in a task force?

I found one called "Tn vols" and joined it, if you're interested I'd imagine they'd be glad to have you. Heck, they haven't kicked me out. :)

I'm not in a task force. What does the task force do in this game.

I'm not in a task force. What does the task force do in this game.

It's slightly similar to going to war in clash of clans, but different.

When you are in a task force, as you go along in your regular battles, you will be awarded periodically with these little blueprint looking things that are intel. From what I can tell, once the task force members have enough intel, the leader will start an Operation, during which each member will attack a large enemy Power Base to weaken and hopefully eventually destroy it. Each member gets one attack and the damage done is permanent throughout that operation, so let's say, I go in and I take down a couple sniper towers and a canon, but don't get to the power base, the damage is still there when the next member attacks and they have a better chance at destroying the power base. If all members of the team use their one attack, the team can damage one or two enemy power bases, and at the end of the operation, booty is divided among them team.

Here's a better explanation of task forces, and of operations.

It really just adds another dimension to the game and makes it a bit more fun.

I'll see if the leader is up for increasing the clan count beyond five and get back to you.

The leader raised the task force member limit to 10. Come join up! :)

Tn vols

What do you go by in the game?

I just made a post about Boom Beach. I started my own task force and was looking to recruit some fellow VOL fans. MY TF is called VFL Army.

Gotcha, I'm going to try my own task force for a while and see what I can do. I was a part of VolNation for a little while but wanted be a part of a more active task force where every member participated. I'm a level 62 player with 777 victory points so I play daily.

VN Store

Back