Trivia Crack

VOLatile

BRB Pooping
I'm addicted to this dang mobile game. I started playing yesterday morning and am already level 24.

I'm 43 right now. Some of the questions don't fit the categories at all. Like what country a stupid ass dance is from in geography.

I'm 43 right now. Some of the questions don't fit the categories at all. Like what country a stupid ass dance is from in geography.

That fits in geography. Geography encompasses cultural aspects of the world as well as geophysical and political aspects. It could also go into art.

I'm on a 6 game win streak with 4 other games waiting for people to respond. The lives aspect is really annoying.

it lasts about 3-4 days then the whole wait on someone else to respond feel becomes so annoying that you don't bother anymore.

Quizup is fun, too. I've been incredibly productive in quiz games, but nothing else today. Oops.

it lasts about 3-4 days then the whole wait on someone else to respond feel becomes so annoying that you don't bother anymore.

That's about how I was with this game. Played a ton for a few days and then just quit. Several people I know did the same thing.

I actually had more fun playing with a few people around rather than by myself. We played a few matches of family vs. family, which I enjoyed a lot.

I was able to beat someone in the first round. Felt empowering to be honest.

I've run the table on a few people now. It's fun at first. It happened to me once, too.

I've gotten up to level 13 on Quizup in World Countries and 9 in US Sports teams. I tried the beer logos and they're so obscure... Haha.

Been playing this since Sunday and enjoying it so far. I do think the waiting will eventually get old.

I'm still waiting on the very first game I started. However, I do have quite a few friends that are really active in the game so they respond relatively quickly.

Crap. How can I know the names of the four main characters of Sex and the City, but not that Isaac Asimov wrote Azazel?

I was able to beat someone in the first round. Felt empowering to be honest.

Hard to believe that since I was on the way to possibly doing that and got a message saying "You can only win three crowns in one round" and then it gave the other person a turn...

Crap. How can I know the names of the four main characters of Sex and the City, but not that Isaac Asimov wrote Azazel?

Between this and Clash of Clans I have used up a ton of battery life on my phone the past few weeks or so. I used to hardly ever play mobile games either :/

Between this and Clash of Clans I have used up a ton of battery life on my phone the past few weeks or so. I used to hardly ever play mobile games either :/

Ditto. The name is certainly apt. I've avoided Clash of Clans, not something I'm too interested in.

I had a 24 win-streak snapped... soooooooo close to the achievement.

I had one about a quote yesterday. Is said who said this phrase. Then it gave a phrase and four choices. One of which was anonymous. And anonymous was the answer. Wtf kind of dumb question is that?

I had one about a quote yesterday. Is said who said this phrase. Then it gave a phrase and four choices. One of which was anonymous. And anonymous was the answer. Wtf kind of dumb question is that?

Report that ish.

VN Store

Back