Racing Game Advice

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
I would like to get a racing game for the 360 to give to my car-enthusiast boys (ages 10 and 7). I would like to have split-screen available to race head to head. Forza 4?

Wish I could help, KD but I've never been much into racing games. I'm guessing Forza is probably a solid choice, though.

Although, some of the arcade style racing games can be fun also, like Need for Speed.

Forza 4 is a great game, its a good mix of casual play and in depth tuning and such. There's something for everybody.

Forza Motorsport 4

Is about the best for a all around Race game thats splitscreen.

Most game makers have drifted away from the duel screen games anymore. Forza is a good game to customize a car and race with it. I highly recommend it.

Thanks, my boys will love the variety of cars and tracks. And, I just might enjoy a run or two as well :)

Reactions: 1 person
Don't know if it's on 360, but I got Forza Horizon and really enjoy it. Not even a fan of racing games normally.

After much work, found a used Forza 4 at GameStop. Can't wait to give it to the boys (/play it myself).

F1 2015 comes out shortly for consoles, already out for PC and supposedly it's broken, though that's pretty much Codemasters' MO for any release.

I would like to give it a shot if they fix it relatively soon, otherwise it will bleed over into all the fall release stuff and I'll forget about it.

VN Store

Back