NBA Live 15

YankeeVol

Veni Vidi Vici
Just picked it up for $30.

The reviews from most places aren't that great, but the user reviews aren't too bad.

Just picked it up for $30.

The reviews from most places aren't that great, but the user reviews aren't too bad.

I downloaded the demo last night. Haven't looked at it. I doubt I'm buying it, but worth trying.

I played the EA Access trial, it is a lot better than last year but still not anywhere near 2k. You should still have fun with it though.

So you don't like GTA5 and prefer a horrible NBA Live over 2k?

Something just isnt right...lol.

Last years 2K. I haven't played this years.

I haven't really liked the GTA series since 3. I played 4 for all of a few hours before I stopped as well.

Had to restart my rising star. Went 2nd overall to the Bucks then got traded to the Grizz for VC

I've noticed on some occasions the game will "freeze" during FTs. Nothing I do will get the game to move forward. Of course it's only happened when I'm having the best game up to that point.

I think they may have finally fixed the FT issue.

Averaging over 20 and 10 (assists) so far. I'm a PG but the Grizz have me playing 2 guard most of the time

I know everyone loves 2k but I've never really liked it that much. I always got it because it was the only option.

Same boat. After I read reviews from people and not the "experts" I decided to go with Live this year.

It's not quite the simulation 2K is, bu it's not exactly arcade-y either. It's a good in between.

VN Store

Back