Dragon Age Inquisition

Wylo

Nega what?
This deserves its own thread.

The first dragon age was amazing. The second a letdown.

This one is impressive over the first dozen hours I've played.

Anyone else playing this?

Is there multiplayer? Thinking about getting it for my ps4

Yes, but it is more of a buddy up and kill things multiplayer, from what I read.

It doesn't advance your single player story and I don't think there's like a dragon age team deathmatch.

But from what I read, it sounds fun.

The single player has been a blast so far.

I bought this at GameStop at the midnight launch along with WWE and GTA. However, I haven't even opened this or GTA. Surprisingly, I've been glued to WWE. I'm looking forward to playing this though.

The game is amazing. I have about 10 hours on my main character (elf mage) and have barely scratched the surface of the sheer amount of content in the game. It's absolutely beautiful too.
9uhIFAbh.jpg

y9vcBDu.jpg

Last edited:
Played for like 14 hours and only explored the first map for the most part and did the quests there. Huge game.

Played for like 14 hours and only explored the first map for the most part and did the quests there. Huge game.

Simply Put, I've put about 20 hours into the game. If you aren't playing this game you need to be. I'm playing an Elf Knight Enchanter (mage) and its just incredibly fun and the game is gorgeous. In my opinion, this is the AAA game that is deserving of GOTY honors this year.

b4sGrS7.png

Last edited:
Got too much on my plate currently with Farcry, Evil Within, and Destiny. This one is on deck though!

VN Store

Back