Black Friday Deals

Rev Al Sharpton is suing Black Friday for discrimination. It's racist and demeaning. Wants it renamed to "White Man getting paid to keep the black man down Friday"

Reactions: 1 person
I was going to do the Target 2-4-1 deal this week but I've decided to hold off. The only game I really wanted was Shadow of Mordor. If it's $25 on Thanksgiving, I'll just pick it up then. The other 2 games would have been CoD and AC but I'm not dying to own either of those.

Wish it had been next week with FC4 included.

Walmart released their ad....

I'm probably going to grab a 65" Vizio for $649. Hopefully some places online will match it like they did last year. I'd love to have it delivered and skip Walmart.

I'm probably going to grab a 65" Vizio for $649. Hopefully some places online will match it like they did last year. I'd love to have it delivered and skip Walmart.

I'm thinking about getting the 50" 4k vizio tv from walmart. It's $999 but I saw it the other day at the store and the picture on it is beautiful! I'm saving up for it now and will buy it at the 1st of the year since I cracked my other 50" moving, lol. Hopefully the price drops a little by then too.

I'm thinking about getting the 50" 4k vizio tv from walmart. It's $999 but I saw it the other day at the store and the picture on it is beautiful! I'm saving up for it now and will buy it at the 1st of the year since I cracked my other 50" moving, lol. Hopefully the price drops a little by then too.

$698 on Black Friday.

So I give it maybe 2 more years until stores are open all day on Thanksgiving.

So I give it maybe 2 more years until stores are open all day on Thanksgiving.

Ridiculous! How can retailers be so damn greedy that they can't allow their employees one day to enjoy the holidays like everyone else?

Christmas will be next, just wait and see.

Ridiculous! How can retailers be so damn greedy that they can't allow their employees one day to enjoy the holidays like everyone else?

Christmas will be next, just wait and see.

I can totally see them opening stores at 6:00 PM on Christmas Day.

Walmarts BF ad. Probably not going to be easy to get it. However, last year a few places matched Walmart in their big TV deals. Newegg for example.

I think I am going to get that xbox1 deal. $329 with the Halo master chief collection and a $30 gift card. Plus of they run out in store during the selected 6pm-7pm time slot you are guarantee one for the same price at a later date.

I wouldn't be surprised either if stores open up at normal hours next year. If it isn't 2015 it will be 2016 when stores open up on Christmas (at 6pm as someone already mentioned)

Got your riot gear ready?

Reactions: 1 person
Got your riot gear ready?

Well..It's one of the hour guarantee deals (whatever that means).

But, I'm hopeful that, like last year, someone like Amazon or Newegg price matches it and I can avoid leaving the house.

Well..It's one of the hour guarantee deals (whatever that means).

But, I'm hopeful that, like last year, someone like Amazon or Newegg price matches it and I can avoid leaving the house.

same here, I'd jump on a deal like this online - but I'm not going to lose a eye over one :)

Toys r us has ps4 (500gb) bundle with GTA5 and LOU for $399 & a bundle with lego batman and LBP3 for the same price

edit: amazon doesn't have any bundles or deals on consoles. lame

Last edited:
I work at Walmart and I know my store at least everyone is working four hour shifts. And no one gets the day off.

Also black friday TVs are usually not worth it most come on a truck stacked 9 high and if the driver hits one bump it breaks most of the TVs....U HAVE BEEN WARNED

And most of those TVs are crap. I know for instance Samsung ones are actually made by the crappy TV companies but they slap the Samsung name on it.

VN Store

Back