World of Warcraft: warlords of draenor

CNCVol88

Local Band Nerd
I'm sure there's not many out there who still play wow but if you do, a group of my friends and myself have started playing again. If you pre-order warlords (releases the 13th) you get a character boosted to Lvl 90 so you can start playing. We are playing horde on kil'jaeden if anyone is interested.

I would play, but if I touched WoW I'd be homeless, unemployed, and divorced in 3 months. I can't touch the stuff. It's like heroin to me. I haven't played since Warcraft III.

Reactions: 2 people
Now it makes sense. You're one of "those" people huff

Seriously. The **** is like crack. I played 48 straight hours before, power leveling from 70 to 80. I had to quit so I could have some semblance of a life.

Reactions: 1 person
I used to be bad about it. Not so much anymore. Hard to believe I'm still enjoying the game 10 years later.

amazed that a game that began development in 1999 and was released in 2004 is still this popular.

Blizzard, ftw

Reactions: 1 person
amazed that a game that began development in 1999 and was released in 2004 is still this popular.

Blizzard, ftw

Still around 7 million stronger I believe. It'll probably go up a bit this quarter due to the expac

I would play, but if I touched WoW I'd be homeless, unemployed, and divorced in 3 months. I can't touch the stuff. It's like heroin to me. I haven't played since Warcraft III.

This is why I've never considered buying it, i know myself well enough to see what'd happen.

The past two days have seen the unveiling of Blizzards toughest raid yet; The Login Screen.

Good lord the servers are more backed up than someone that only ate MRE's for two weeks.

Aside from the log-in issues, how is it?

I've played very little since 2011, and haven't at all in nearly a year, but Ive given each of the last two expansions a couple of months here and there but haven't loved either.

Debating whether or not to give it a go this time around.

Aside from the log-in issues, how is it?

I've played very little since 2011, and haven't at all in nearly a year, but Ive given each of the last two expansions a couple of months here and there but haven't loved either.

Debating whether or not to give it a go this time around.

As good if not better than WotLK. I had been away from the game for a while too and it is an amazing experience right now.

It's amazing. Im hooked again. Log in issues turned out to be because the game went from 7.6 Million to 10 Million basically overnight.

I'm a 10 year vet. I play Arthas horde casually now. Wife and kid with one on the way slows down your gaming life. (Not a complaint)

WoD seems to show promise. I only pvp, but pvp has been so screwed up since WotLK. Hopefully Holinka just doesn't absolutely screw this expac up.

Btw, who is going to play Overwatch?

I never played WOW, but I did get myself and my wife addicted to Everquest 2 for a year or so.

This was the log in issues. They are resolved now but it was so terrible. Waited In that queue for 6 hours while cleaning, watching TV etc.

Attachments

• IMG_20141115_013546.jpg
    IMG_20141115_013546.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 2
Whoever does the cinematics for the various WoW game trailers should do a feature length movie based on the game.

I'm in a guild that I enjoy, actually run by a couple of UT Alums, and we run a casual flex raid every Friday night. If anyone is interested. I think right now we need healers and/or dps although we might be able to shuffle spots for a tank.

I will tell you in advance, it is VERY casual, we almost never start on time, and we die a lot, but we treat it like progression and try to figure out what went wrong a few times before we look up the solution. We have 8 or 9 good players, we're still working with one or two to learn their class, and we usually end up pugging one or two. We use ventrilo, there is profanity, but everybody is pretty friendly and laid back, w won't kick you for standing in fire.

I'd also be interested in something a bit more structured or making better progress. I play healers almost exclusively, and I think I'm decent.

My battletag is CaldusAuch #1352. Add me if you'd like to try raiding with us or if you would like a healer for your own raids.

VN Store

Back