Help with Madden Ultimate team?

EricberryFAN

GO VOLS MAN!
I'm new to this whole madden stuff and was needing some help for you guys more familiar with it.

So I had finally got me enough points to go to a auction and buy Eric berry for my team. I clicked on his card thing and not knowing what I was doing, I clicked "ADD TO SET" not knowing exactly what is was.

:thud:Well now I can't play him on my team which is really all I wanted:eek:hmy: Any suggestion on how to undue this where I can play with him on my team? I can't even try and buy him again.:eek:lol:

Any replies would be appreciate:good!:

I'm new to this whole madden stuff and was needing some help for you guys more familiar with it.

So I had finally got me enough points to go to a auction and buy Eric berry for my team. I clicked on his card thing and not knowing what I was doing, I clicked "ADD TO SET" not knowing exactly what is was.

:thud:Well now I can't play him on my team which is really all I wanted:eek:hmy: Any suggestion on how to undue this where I can play with him on my team? I can't even try and buy him again.:eek:lol:

Any replies would be appreciate:good!:

I really don't think you can play with him. Once you add to set they are gone. You build the sets to earn reward like free packs and coins. In the ultimate team menu, go all the way to the right. It will shows the sets. You can look there to see what you need to complete a set and the reward. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 1 person
I really don't think you can play with him. Once you add to set they are gone. You build the sets to earn reward like free packs and coins. In the ultimate team menu, go all the way to the right. It will shows the sets. You can look there to see what you need to complete a set and the reward. Hope that helps.

Yep. It sucks but I think this us right. You can no longer play with him.

How much did you pay?

Thanks. Now how does contacts work?

No problem. Your players use a contract every game they play. They game will notify you when guys are low on contracts like 2 left. You add more so they can play more. If a guys has zero contracts then he can't play anymore.

Im pretty sure in last year's Madden any player the computer GAVE you (meaning players from packs you didn't actually purchase either with coins or real money) you couldn't sell..

yes, key starter players you get by selecting a team style cannot be sold or traded.

I got Manzel too

I have really gotten into ultimate team. The only thing that sucks is the CPU QB accuracy is wayyyyy to high in the solo challenges.

Only annoying part of it is the actual gameplay. People just run no huddle and try . I've played about 7 games so far in mut and only one of them played legit. Other than that, everyone cheeses and has op players. I'm still a 72 overall lmao.

Only annoying part of it is the actual gameplay. People just run no huddle and try . I've played about 7 games so far in mut and only one of them played legit. Other than that, everyone cheeses and has op players. I'm still a 72 overall lmao.

I agree. My team is a 77. I usually play the solo challenges. I played 2 seasons games online and both guys did not play legit. It is really annoying.

I havent played a season game yet online, how are people cheesing? Just wanna know what to expect.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back