Rainbow Six: Siege

Excited about this one. Thanks for sharing, Webb!

Anyone remember Rainbow Six on the original Xbox? That was my first experience playing games online. Or maybe that was Socom on Ps2.

Reactions: 1 person
Excited about this one. Thanks for sharing, Webb!

Anyone remember Rainbow Six on the original Xbox? That was my first experience playing games online. Or maybe that was Socom on Ps2.

I loves RB6 Vegas on the 360. I've been waiting for another one for a long time now. I'm not sure I like where they went with this.

They will be allowing alpha streams today... I will try to take a look at it. I have always been a fan of Rainbow Six games.

Reactions: 1 person
I got to watch a few minutes of a stream. I like it, looks good for an alpha game. I went ahead and signed up for beta on PC. Hopefully I will get an invite.

Strange. I watched about 3 minutes before I turned it off and wondered who the hell would be buying it. It was some plane level. Didn't look good graphically or play wise.

But, it's an alpha...it's early. I'm not ruling it out yet.

Strange. I watched about 3 minutes before I turned it off and wondered who the hell would be buying it. It was some plane level. Didn't look good graphically or play wise.

But, it's an alpha...it's early. I'm not ruling it out yet.

I don't think it looks all that impressive either, but I've seen some recent YouTube reviews that say it's a blast to play. Personally, I'm not sure I see the thrill.

I always liked the cover system in RB6: Vegas but this game seems to have scrapped it.

A lot of the textures have alpha written in the image, happen to hear a streamer referring to it. I am sure it will look better on release, but I agree on the on the coverage system... It does seem that they ignored it in this game.

Looks like they introduce some elements that could have a new feeling to it for awhile as far as gameplay. The graphics looks like junk even for an alpha in my opinion. Wow.

Looks like they introduce some elements that could have a new feeling to it for awhile as far as gameplay. The graphics looks like junk even for an alpha in my opinion. Wow.

I am honestly not worried about the graphics improving. The 3d structures are there. All they have left now on graphics is updating the textures/images. Alpha textures are commonly lack luster compared to the final release. However, time will tell.

VN Store

Back