Diablo III - PS4

SWIL

( •_•)O*¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
What? No Diablo III thread for PS4?!

Excited-Seal-Tells-A-Joke-Reaction-Gif.gif

Anyone planning on grabbing it tomorrow?

Yeah, I and II back in the day - fun as hell. If you dig RPGs like Skyrim and item whoring games like Borderlands, you'll dig it

I've been thinking about getting this game. I used to play WoW 5+ years ago but I've never played one of these. Might give it a go.

ef Gamefly - traded in Watch Dogs today and grabbed the last copy at Gamestop.

Will be on tonight

Absolutely love it. Even more fun with a couple of buddies. The voice acting can be a bit cheesy, but the thing I love about Blizzard is they stay true to what made their original titles such a success. Anyone who played Diablo or Diablo II back in the day will be right at home with III.

I'm finding normal mode to be much too easy - going to amp up the difficulty with my next character.

Its a fast paced hack n slack RPG that's well balanced

Absolutely love it. Even more fun with a couple of buddies. The voice acting can be a bit cheesy, but the thing I love about Blizzard is they stay true to what made their original titles such a success. Anyone who played Diablo or Diablo II back in the day will be right at home with III.

I'm finding normal mode to be much too easy - going to amp up the difficulty with my next character.

Its a fast paced hack n slack RPG that's well balanced
Close. To. Pulling. The. Trigger. Must. Resist.

Reactions: 1 person
Freak is wearing it out! What lvl are you now man? Thanks for the gear today!

If more of you guys end up buying Diablo, then I'm forgetting about Madden and dropping the $60 on this game

I'm like level 40. It's cool how I find gear that says "you've found a gift for SWIL". Lol.

I sent a few back your way as well. Did you get to see what you sent me? It was some awesome stuff

Last edited:
I'm not sure how it happened, but my PS4 disconnected itself to the network last night. Thanks for letting me jump in with you and your friend, Freak.

I sent a few back your way as well. Did you get to see what you sent me? It was some awesome stuff

No it just says gift. Glad the gear was decent and I did receive the ones you sent. Thanks.

VN Store

Back