The Golf Club (PS4, X1)

$35, I'll download it, the course creator makes it so it'll always be fairly fresh, as opposed to playing the same ones over and over.

Wasn't certified by Sony in time for Tuesday, so it's looking like 8/26 instead. Hopefully its problem free and Sony doesn't kick them back for months over minutiae like menu options like they did with War Thunder. Really looking forward to this one.

110% simulation. People that enjoy the quirky things on Tigers Woods, will not like this game. I am doing horrible right now just trying to figure out my clubs.

It still amazes me how some gamers get crazy scores on this game. I started a game up and had three top scoring ghost playing with me. I will never out play them.

Another note, the elements are a lot more realistic than any golf game that I have played in a long time. If you play Links back in the day, you will love this game.

Reactions: 1 person
It still amazes me how some gamers get crazy scores on this game. I started a game up and had three top scoring ghost playing with me. I will never out play them.

Another note, the elements are a lot more realistic than any golf game that I have played in a long time. If you play Links back in the day, you will love this game.
It's always been beyond me in every golf game, how people manage to shoot what they do. I just plug along and do my thing.

There's no word on certification as of yet, hopefully it doesn't end up like War Thunder or Minecraft where Sony nitpicks menus and other minor things prior to green lighting it for the store.

On one hand, the QA/QC is appreciated, but I can't justify holding something up if it isn't game breaking.

There's no word on certification as of yet, hopefully it doesn't end up like War Thunder or Minecraft where Sony nitpicks menus and other minor things prior to green lighting it for the store.

On one hand, the QA/QC is appreciated, but I can't justify holding something up if it isn't game breaking.

Especially when you consider how many after release patches companies release. Jesus where was this great QC when Battlefield 4 was released?

Especially when you consider how many after release patches companies release. Jesus where was this great QC when Battlefield 4 was released?

Tell me about it. This is out now for Xbox One. People will never really play this on PS4 since all the other games are coming out soon. Which is a shame.

Tell me about it. This is out now for Xbox One. People will never really play this on PS4 since all the other games are coming out soon. Which is a shame.

Golf games are sort of "niche" though. People who are into that sport will buy it regardless, I would imagine. Personally I have zero interest but I have a friend who's getting the Alpine White Destiny PS4 bundle and this game is right up there at the top of his list.

Golf games are sort of "niche" though. People who are into that sport will buy it regardless, I would imagine. Personally I have zero interest but I have a friend who's getting the Alpine White Destiny PS4 bundle and this game is right up there at the top of his list.

I agree with that. See I love golf, but might not even get this since their are plenty of other games coming out.

Confirmed for Tuesday the 26th for North America, the following week elsewhere. Looking forward to it.

I got this and it is great. Love playing 100 different course. I am one X1, yall friend me SteveTN

VN Store

Back