Ncaa 14-15

vtvol98

my $.02 as well...
I just got my thumb drive from gamerosters.com for the new rosters. As most of you gamers know, due to the Ed O'Bannon - NCAA lawsuit, EA Sports ceased producing all of it collegiate sports video games a few months ago. Gamerosters has updated not only the rosters for all 120+ FBS schools but also the individual player likenesses and ratings. Hurd, Pearson, and TKjr are beasts in this game. The o-line is actuall pretty decent and overall the UT defense is pretty stout. In my opinion it's well worth the money if you are jonesing for some football.

I just got my thumb drive from gamerosters.com for the new rosters. As most of you gamers know, due to the Ed O'Bannon - NCAA lawsuit, EA Sports ceased producing all of it collegiate sports video games a few months ago. Gamerosters has updated not only the rosters for all 120+ FBS schools but also the individual player likenesses and ratings. Hurd, Pearson, and TKjr are beasts in this game. The o-line is actuall pretty decent and overall the UT defense is pretty stout. In my opinion it's well worth the money if you are jonesing for some football.

How are the QB's?

Reactions: 1 person
I got a roster posted in the Ncaa14 thread in the gaming forum. It's legit.

How are the QB's?

Worley is still an interception machine like last year. Even though Petersen's rating is a 78 compared to Worley's 80 he is actually better than JW. Dobbs has a very low accuracy rating.

Worley is still an interception machine like last year. Even though Petersen's rating is a 78 compared to Worley's 80 he is actually better than JW. Dobbs has a very low accuracy rating.

In other words, incredibly realistic! :)

Reactions: 2 people
I have great vol rosters uploaded to Xbox with the full roster done. Pretty sweet downloaded them a month ago my gamer tag is CASEYCLAUSEN

VN Store

Back