NBA 2k15

Came here to post this. Honestly all of this sounds awesome. If they can make MyTeam this awesome its going to be an epic game. And ive always wanted to be able to import classic teams into an association. Can't wait to boss with young Kobe and Shaq against Lebron and Love.

I am really pumped about all the customization in MyLeague and no VC!

I really wish 2k15 would have a "No VC" option for MyPlayer and MyGM game modes. The absolute worst thing with 2k14. Let people have fun with the game and do what they want. Don't make them pay $60 and then spend more money just to advance themselves within a game mode. I'll buy 2k15 regardless as it's always a yearly buy, but this VC/microtransactions garbage is old.

I really wish 2k15 would have a "No VC" option for MyPlayer and MyGM game modes. The absolute worst thing with 2k14. Let people have fun with the game and do what they want. Don't make them pay $60 and then spend more money just to advance themselves within a game mode. I'll buy 2k15 regardless as it's always a yearly buy, but this VC/microtransactions garbage is old.

Yeah there should be no VC in the game period.

I actually like VC. I really hope they add it again. You poor kids are just mad and hatin

To be fair, you don't have to buy VC. If you're lazy and don't want to build your myplayer up slowly than yes, you'll have to buy it. But there are plenty of ways in the game to earn it.

To be fair, you don't have to buy VC. If you're lazy and don't want to build your myplayer up slowly than yes, you'll have to buy it. But there are plenty of ways in the game to earn it.

There's really no point, imo, because you can score 50 points a game with a player that's 74 overall.

My Player is way too easy if you ask me.

I've maybe bought VC once and that was because I had extra MS credit just sitting there. It's not hard to boost your MyPlayer. Just play and play good. MyGM is what really bothers me though.

I've maybe bought VC once and that was because I had extra MS credit just sitting there. It's not hard to boost your MyPlayer. Just play and play good. MyGM is what really bothers me though.

Agree. I hated being forced by my owner to spend 5k VC on new training facilities or whatever. And having to spend a **** ton of VC to level up.

Agree. I hated being forced by my owner to spend 5k VC on new training facilities or whatever. And having to spend a **** ton of VC to level up.

I win a championship and complete all my tasks yet I'm still asked to buy upgrades and even if I have multiple championships I still can't afford to do anything. Stupid.

The big news is that crews are finally back. I've been watching various vids and meant to post here earlier about it. It's been a while, and the fans finally get them back on ps3/360 now. My only fear is that 2K doesn't do crews on current gen (ps4/xbox one) just so they can try and sell double copies. I understand it's a financial situation, but 2K doesn't need any more crap for the fans to complain about.

The big news is that crews are finally back. I've been watching various vids and meant to post here earlier about it. It's been a while, and the fans finally get them back on ps3/360 now. My only fear is that 2K doesn't do crews on current gen (ps4/xbox one) just so they can try and sell double copies. I understand it's a financial situation, but 2K doesn't need any more crap for the fans to complain about.

I am sure that is what they are doing. Like I said in another thread, we won't see truely next-gen until these companies stop making PS3/Xbox 360 games. Assassins Creed Unity is only on PS4/Xbox One so that will be one of the first.

Reactions: 1 person
My original goal was to rotate sports games. Instead I bought Madden, FIFA, and will probably get this lol.

Lol we all do it.

The justification in my head is that in 2K there are two great gameplay options: My Player and My GM. That'll last me 6-8 months.

With Madden, I play Franchise until I win the Super Bowl the first year and then I'm done with it.

VN Store

Back