Resident Evil Remastered

I'm glad to see this. I own the original on GameCube and I picked up the Wii port but both look like crap on an HDTV over 40".

Now they need to follow up with a remake of Resident Evil 2 and hopefully an HD update to Zero.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm glad to see this. I own the original on GameCube and I picked up the Wii port but both look like crap on an HDTV over 40".

Now they need to follow up with a remake of Resident Evil 2 and hopefully an HD update to Zero.

Would love to see them do this with the Dino Crisis series as well.

Also, I'm only interested in this if they retain the classic cheesy dialogue and incredible "B" movie level intro!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWo0Hhx07Pc[/youtube]

Last edited:
I hope they remaster Resident Evil 2! I haven't played the 1st one. But I beat RE2 100 times on my ps1 back in the day lol.

Reactions: 1 person
Did anyone else play Resident Evil Code Veronica? I had it on sega dream cast and ps2. Also resident evil outbreak on ps2...wow I forgot a lot of these games existed until I looked them up lol. I hope the remaster them all!

Seems like they could definitely put the Outbreak games on PSN and/or Xbox Live.

Did anyone else play Resident Evil Code Veronica? I had it on sega dream cast and ps2. Also resident evil outbreak on ps2...wow I forgot a lot of these games existed until I looked them up lol. I hope the remaster them all!

I had Code Veronica back in the day.

VN Store

Back