Madden 15

U can also buy a ultimate edition that comes with 30 pro packs and 10 rookie cards. Its only 70 dollars too.

If or a mut fan its a must buy

I know ultimate team is a money maker for them, but I hate it. I wish they would take less time with that and invest more time into gameplay etc.

I know ultimate team is a money maker for them, but I hate it. I wish they would take less time with that and invest more time into gameplay etc.

I love mut. Last year I spent 40 dollars on packs. Its addicting. U get to make the team to your strengths and weaknesses. I hope this year they put more work on it. I would love a true wager game. I would also like to see my opponents team rating before I start a game.

I don't find the Ultimate Team near as good as it is on FIFA or NHL. Of course, Madden in an of itself pales in comparison to those 2 franchises.

Ultimate team...can't stand that junk. If they can't figure out how to fix the menus, gameplay, and the franchise mode then I can't see myself buying another one. The last two have been garbage in my opinion.

Fantasy draft leagues are pretty fun - hope they include

pfffttt, keep telling yourself that

I know hating Madden is the cool thing to do now but the player animations are different, cameras angles are different, play selection screen looks brand new, and the defense looks to be drastically improved. The guy in the video said the game has improved and most of the comments are positive.

I know hating Madden is the cool thing to do now but the player animations are different, cameras angles are different, play selection screen looks brand new, and the defense looks to be drastically improved. The guy in the video said the game has improved and most of the comments are positive.

Trust me, I have tried loving Madden more than anyone on this board. Try to find any single positive each year while trying to ignore the negatives. Its the same base legacy code that they game has had for years and instead of rewriting the code to something that really works, they pile more garbage on top of it and never fix the issues.

And "the guy in the video saying the game has improved and has positive comments" is used every single year.....I know because I have used them every single year. The game is poorly designed and will never get any better until they fix a majority of the legacy issues.

And you are high as **** if you think the player animations are "different". Its the same crap, no weigh distribution, no true locomotion for players outside of the ball carrier.....which is poorly done in itself. You can love the game all you want, I'm not going to rip you for it, but this is the same broken record Madden has had for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
You enjoyed Madden 25 for ps4, correct?

Yes, I did. Mainly for the great graphics update and the minimal line interaction improvements. M15 looks as though they barely touched the line and they have outright come out and said they didnt touch the WR/DB interactions.......which is so disappointing.

Reactions: 1 person
Trust me, I have tried loving Madden more than anyone on this board. Try to find any single positive each year while trying to ignore the negatives. Its the same base legacy code that they game has had for years and instead of rewriting the code to something that really works, they pile more garbage on top of it and never fix the issues.

And "the guy in the video saying the game has improved and has positive comments" is used every single year.....I know because I have used them every single year. The game is poorly designed and will never get any better until they fix a majority of the legacy issues.

And you are high as **** if you think the player animations are "different". Its the same crap, no weigh distribution, no true locomotion for players outside of the ball carrier.....which is poorly done in itself. You can love the game all you want, I'm not going to rip you for it, but this is the same broken record Madden has had for years.

I dont love the game. Ive been as frustrated as any one with this broken game. Im just willing to give this one a chance simply because its the first football game developed for next gen and its the only football game out there with no NCAA.

I dont love the game. Ive been as frustrated as any one with this broken game. Im just willing to give this one a chance simply because its the first football game developed for next gen and its the only football game out there with no NCAA.

That's kind of like going to a bar to get laid and settling for a dude because there's nobody else there.

This is the problem, its not developed for next gen anymore than M25 was. Its the same game code they have had since 2005

VN Store

Back