$40 million settlement (NCAA vs O'Bannon)

All that for nothing... Only the lawyers will walk away stuffing their pockets.

True.

Only people that suffer from this is the gamers :(

But to be honest, it's been years since a NCAA game wasn't a pile of **** that I played simply to medicate the buyer's remorse I had after purchasing and playing it.

It ended up being laughable. The money they end up getting is life changing because they can now up-size their next value meal for a few months. In the end, they more than likely caused a few people within those game companies to lose their jobs over greed. I say more than 70% thought they had $$$ coming their way that would change their life....

Just my two cents

Reactions: 3 people
This is just the settlement with EA. The case against the NCAA is still not finalized. Is the NCAA looking at a massive fine or is it merely it's legality in current practices?

This is just the settlement with EA. The case against the NCAA is still not finalized. Is the NCAA looking at a massive fine or is it merely it's legality in current practices?

That one may get them a few more value meals once split up, and after the lawyers get their HUGE chunk. :)

I would consider it. I just wish more companies would take advantage of DLC over a new game every year. Similar to what the BF series use to be...

Especially the CoD series. Now BF is turing into what CoD is with coming out with a new game each year. I'm that way with nba2K. I'm pretty much paying $60 just for the new rosters and rookies because they never change anything but they know we are suckers for the rookies and new rosters so they just happily take our money.

NCAA Basketball 2k15
- just like NBA 2k series but no likeness or player names.
- MyPlayer mode focused on college life and basketball games.
- MyCoach mode focused on leading a program for 30+ years.
- March Madness mode.
- next gen graphics.

I'd easily pay $100.

Reactions: 2 people
NCAA Basketball 2k15
- just like NBA 2k series but no likeness or player names.
- MyPlayer mode focused on college life and basketball games.
- MyCoach mode focused on leading a program for 30+ years.
- March Madness mode.
- next gen graphics.

I'd easily pay $100.

MyPlayer mode would be so awesome on college basketball and it wouldn't take as long as MyPlayer on NBA2K. You would start out in the highschool playoffs in your state and work your way up from a 1 star to 5 star and you would get recruited. Once you finished your career you could import your player into nba2k14 and get drafted or you could transfer your player into the Mycoach mode and start out as a GA or an assistant at a small school. I would pay whatever they asked me to pay for a game like that.

I forget what game it was but I used to love doing the coaching mode where you start out at a smaller school and work your way up the ladder.

VN Store

Back