Next Battlefield (Rumor)

Tell me about it. I don't want this to be like COD and release every year.

Get ready for it! Annualizing IP's are the way of the future for a lot of companies. I read the other day that Activision is no longer interested in any IP that cannot be annualized. Destiny may be the only exception to that rule beause of the nature of the type of game it is but you can sure as hell bet there will be expansion after expansion after expansion.

interesting direction they are taking... at least it isn't Battlefield: Cowboys and Indians.

Reserving judgement for now...

I would buy Cowboys and Indians in a heartbeat, just to scalp bearcat.

And it'd certainly be better than cops and robbers,

I was thinking the same thing (not bearcat specifically). The ability to scalp "pale faces" would immediately make this one of the greatest games ever! But if EA were to make a game like this, I would want them to go all the way in terms of over the top savagry and ridiculous stereotypes (could you imagine the negative media back lash?) I'd be first in line to pre order!

Last edited:
Battlefield Hardline exclusive beta to PC and PS4. Limited amount of people. Go to website to sign up or pop in BF4 disc and download.

trying off and on since announcement. Still not sure my PC or PS4 is in.

I got through the pages on the PS4 and got to the download link but the store would crap out. (UPDATE: it's now downloading very slowly. Right around 6 gigs. Manually started it from the store.)

PC gave me download link, but surprise, it failed.

Last edited:
trying off and on since announcement. Still not sure my PC or PS4 is in.

I got through the pages on the PS4 and got to the download link but the store would crap out.

PC gave me download link, but surprise, it failed.

Been trying to get in through the website, origin fails everytime. They are aware of the issues.

This kind of crap with them is going to make me switch to COD this year.

Finally got through on the website, they are sending me an email shortly if I got in.

At least I got a BF4 dog tag lol

Got a receipt 4:10 from Origin for BFH, and it just now showed up. All good here. Hopefully it works tonight.

VN Store

Back