Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Brave Volunteer

I've been out of the COD game since the original Black Ops but this looks to be pretty bad ass. If it has a halfway decent single player campaign I'm sold! Plus having Kevin Spacey involved doesn't hurt.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
I've been out of the COD game since the original Black Ops but this looks to be pretty bad ass. If it has a halfway decent single player campaign I'm sold! Plus having Kevin Spacey involved doesn't hurt.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sFu5qXMuaJU[/youtube]

Looks awesome. Can't wait.

Looks solid. Thanks for posting.

I'm looking forward to the next one. The last one was crap, IMO. I always liked their campaign's though, they do a good job of making them somewhat interesting.

I'm looking forward to the next one. The last one was crap, IMO. I always liked their campaign's though, they do a good job of making them somewhat interesting.

Didn't even play the campaign on Ghosts. They all seem recycled. Much like the game itself.

BF has blown away COD lately, that's just my opinion. Not to start one of those discussions. I really hope COD kills it this time around, BO2 was so much fun

Top 4 COD's IMO

1. Modern Warfare
2. World at War
3. COD 2
4. BLOPS

i could care less about the campaign. just give me some solid online play and i'm all in!

Ghosts was the first campaign I played since MW3

You can get a $10 gift certificate for pre ordering from Best Buy

I was about to die laughing during the Ghosts campaign. That was absolute garbage. The ending was interesting (and absurd) but I doubt they have the balls or the ability to do anything with it in the sequel.

And the multiplayer was pretty meh. BO2 wasn't perfect but it changed a lot of things for the better; Ghosts felt like a step back. This one is a wait and see for me.

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of BO2 really. The first BO is still my favorite COD for multiplayer

So....do yall think they will show some multiplayer at E3 this week or just keep it campaign?

So....do yall think they will show some multiplayer at E3 this week or just keep it campaign?

If they real want to get people excited about this game and the COD series, they need to show multiplayer. And it needs to be good and not look exactly like the past 5 games.

If they real want to get people excited about this game and the COD series, they need to show multiplayer. And it needs to be good and not look exactly like the past 5 games.

They'll definitely show a preview of everything for the game. I mean, it's release is only 5 months away.

VN Store

Back