The Last Of Us: Remastered Edition (PS4)

Brave Volunteer

Day motherfu_ _ ing one!! Shut up and take my money now! :rock:

1080663671-670x212.jpg

Dmr1cnC-572x425.png

The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Leaked by Sony’s Own PSN Store | DualShockers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
awesome!! I missed out on the PS3 version - will definitely pick this up

it does live up to all the hype. i guess i'm in the minority, but i just don't see me putting $60 back into it again.

it does live up to all the hype. i guess i'm in the minority, but i just don't see me putting $60 back into it again.

I certainly wouldn't do it for many titles but The Last Of Us? Yeah, I absolutely will. I'm really hoping the game gets the "Tomb Raider" treatment with improved character models, 1080p resolution, and 60fps framerate.

I would get it if I didn't complete the PS3 version, but I'm not going to plunk down another $60 for it.

Pre order incentives released...

At participating retailers, pre-ordering The Last of Us Remastered will net you the following bonuses:

100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign

If you pre-order on the PlayStation Store, here’s what you can expect:

100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
Early Access to the Brawler Survival Skill in Factions Mode
Early Access to additional Loadout Points for use in Factions mode
Early Access to the Jeep Cap and Surgical Mask for use in Factions mode

My PS3 crapped out and I never got to play this. What is great about it? Story? Gameplay? I know next to nothing about it.

My PS3 crapped out and I never got to play this. What is great about it? Story? Gameplay? I know next to nothing about it.

I would've said Uncharted 2 was the closest I ever came to playing a movie in a video game (it was like Raiders of the Lost Ark). That was until TLOU came it. It has one of the best endings ever (I pondered on it for days). So I would say the story is what makes it A+. The game-play is fine, but it might be the best storytelling ever in a video game.

Just curious have you ever played a Naughty Game before (like Uncharted 2)? That is all you need to know.

I would've said Uncharted 2 was the closest I ever came to playing a movie in a video game (it was like Raiders of the Lost Ark). That was until TLOU came it. It has one of the best endings ever (I pondered on it for days). So I would say the story is what makes it A+. The game-play is fine, but it might be the best storytelling ever in a video game.

Just curious have you ever played a Naughty Game before (like Uncharted 2)? That is all you need to know.

I played the **** out of Crash Bandicoot!

Gameplay wise it is like a throwback to survival horror games, but with great controls.

The story is good too, a twist of sorts on the zombie outbreak/society breakdown genre. I will admit I still kind of find the cause of the outbreak a tad lame but it's really a minor complaint. Add in great voice acting and it's my Game of the Year for 2013.

VN Store

Back