Rocky's "Really Brah Really" MLB 14 The Show Online Franchise

rockyvols

Bruh
Whoever wins world series

Year 1: $10 BWW card
Year 2: TBD
Year 3: TBD

Also ill do monthly prizes, e.g. Most team home runs for the month, highest team B.A. for the month and lowest team ERA for the month. Wont be big prizes cause im broke, but just to keep people interested. The world series champ will be bigger prizes

With just over a month til release I figured itd be a good time to get this thing going so we can get a good bit of participants

Now, all who wish to participate simply reply by saying you want in and the team you would like to take over

How it will work: After you have made the bold move to join such a manly league, I will add you to the owners list. I decided to do this on a first come first serve basis. Because it is my league and bearcat and smoke will be "mods" they have first selection.

As far as how often we will advance and how long seasons will be is yet TBD.

Owners:
AL East:
Rays-Rockyvols
O's-
Jays-
Yankees-Yankee Vol
Red Sox-

------
AL Central
Indians-
Royals-
Tigers- Corymw
Twins
White Sox

------
AL west
Angels- Wylo
Astros-
Athletics- Freak&Jr
Mariners- JDog
Rangers-

------
NL East
Braves- Mason
Nationals- Berry
Marlins-
Mets-
Phillies-

------
NL Central
Cards- rpvol
Brewers-
Cubs- JT
Pirates-
Reds- Mason

------
NL West
Dodgers-Kwebb
Padres-
Rockies- Ghost
Diamonbacks-
Giants- Bearcat

Last edited:
In. Birds on the Bat.

I have a friend who might be interested in joining. Doesn't post on here but he's getting the game. I'll post who he wants and his PSN if he does want to join.

Last edited:
Also, Im going to hold the Red Soxs for TP

Damn I was going to be the Sox just because they had a pitching staff and some hitters.

I love the Indians but I'll get killed with that staff.

Sign me up for..man It hurts to say it, the Tigers. They have a couple aces and some hitters

Btw PSN tag is corymw99.

I think this goes without saying, but I think the aim of this league will be to play as fairly and as "sim" as possible. Also remember, there will always been video evidence of games, so if you are being a douche playing, it will be pretty easy to see.

Damn I was going to be the Sox just because they had a pitching staff and some hitters.

I love the Indians but I'll get killed with that staff.

Sign me up for..man It hurts to say it, the Tigers. They have a couple aces and some hitters

Btw PSN tag is corymw99.

I think you can have Boston now

VN Store

Back