Assassins Creed Unity (Next-gen/PC)

French Revolution setting.

The trailer looks to be the Storming of the Bastille.

Assassin’s Creed: Unity (Xbox One, PS4, PC) will take place in Paris during the French Revolution. It is currently set to release this fall.

Assassin's Creed Unity will reportedly feature four-player narrative co-op | Polygon
Assassin's Creed Unity will reportedly feature a four-player narrative co-op mode, The Escapist reports.

The new mode will be showcased alongside a single-player campaign during this year's E3 conference in California, a Ubisoft source confirmed to the publication. Polygon has reached out to the publisher for more details and will update when additional information is made available.

Assassin's Creed Unity is an upcoming Assassin's Creed game — one of two scheduled to be released later this year. The game will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC in holiday 2014.

A teaser video released earlier this year, which can be watched right here. "We have been working on the new Assassin's Creed for more than three years and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand!" the video's description reads. "So here's a true first look at in-game footage from Assassin's Creed Unity. Stay tuned — we'll have many more exciting details for you in the months ahead!"
SOURCE The Escapist

I've always loved each of these games. I can't wait for this one....Thanks for the update.

This game looks amazing. I have to laugh at the doubters who said this generation of consoles was weak. AC: Unity and Uncharted 4 are proof that we're going to see some killer visuals.

This game looks amazing. I have to laugh at the doubters who said this generation of consoles was weak. AC: Unity and Uncharted 4 are proof that we're going to see some killer visuals.

The problem with these games is that the companies are still making them for PS3/Xbox 360. AC unity is going strictly next gen this time around and the difference is amazing.

Not having to worry about the older platforms will definitely make for a better visual product. More people working on the same goal instead of splitting their time between both platforms....I don't even have a next gen console yet but this will most likely make me get one.

Not having to worry about the older platforms will definitely make for a better visual product. More people working on the same goal instead of splitting their time between both platforms....I don't even have a next gen console yet but this will most likely make me get one.

Agreed, I realize why they still make them for PS3/Xbox 360 because there are still people who have those systems.

I'm looking forward to it. AC 3 almost made me give up on the series because it was so boring, but AC 4 was much, much better.

The only thing that worried me about that video is the awful AI. The city looks beautiful and I love the AC1-esque mission design.

Reactions: 1 person
No chatter on this in a while. Comes out tuesday. I've had it pre-ordered for a while now. Looking forward to the coop. Anyone else getting it?

VN Store

Back