Next Gen NBA 2k

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Does anyone see them bringing back the offline associations? Next Gen 2k14 really doesn't have much gaming appeal in my opinion due to it's absence.

I really hope 2k15 tones down the need for VC. Let people have a non-competitive MyPlayer and association for offline fun with no need for VC to be successful.

I really don't see how the hell one would be able to say that what we have right now isn't exactly what offline associations were. I mean it's exactly the same except a few new things added.

I really don't see how the hell one would be able to say that what we have right now isn't exactly what offline associations were. I mean it's exactly the same except a few new things added.

Show me where I can get a group of guys over for a nice fantasy draft and I'll agree....

People with friends other than those they meet on internet gaming....Sorry guess that concept is lost with some people.

I'm pretty sure that many of us have plenty of friends outside our virtual world of gaming, just never got all my friends together for a fantasy draft for a video game

VN Store

Back