Batman Arkham Knight (PS4/Xbox One)

Good news that rocksteady is doing this one......even better news is a drivable batmobile

Looks amazing! I still play arkham city some after beating it just because it's great. They definitely got this series right. Origins I didn't bother playing though. Seemed to be the weakest.

Me after watching that video:

randy_marsh_ectoplasm.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
My favorite 4 aspects of this game..

1.) No multiplayer!

2.) Next gen only!

3.) Open world!

4.) We get to drive the Bat Mobile!!

:rock:

Wasn't arkham city technically open world? I mean not "exactly" but you could roam around fighting guys and discovering stuff. I loved it and expect this to be amazing.

Hopefully they will make a stronger effort to make Gotham a more believable living city. Their idea of a city in the last one was a ton of buildings you couldn't enter that was only populated with bands of roaming thugs

Last edited:
Rocksteady reveals Batman: Arkham Knight in detail • News • Eurogamer.net

Hence the new open world of Gotham City, which will be split into three islands. It's five-times the size of Arkham City, apparently.

"We're not trying to create the biggest open-world game ever," Hill added. "We are trying to create a really rich, vibrant, dense open-world."

Characters in Arkham Knight are much more detailed, flexing textures and polygon counts three-to-four times higher than in Arkham City. "One character is as big as the polygon count of Arkham City - the whole environment," said lead character artist Albert Feliu.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully they will make a stronger effort to make Gotham a more believable living city. Their idea of a city in the last one was a ton of buildings you couldn't enter that was populated with only bands of roaming thugs

Ditto.

Holy crap!

The car alone takes 160MB memory, or thereabouts, art director David Hego added. "It will fit just about in an Xbox 360 if [that was the whole] game. It's very next-gen."

From the link posted above. That's insane.

No loading screens inside or out. My gosh this game is making me giddy lol.

Last edited:
This is going to be amazing.
Batman is my all time favorite and I'm a bit overboard collecting stuff Lol.
Have to get this collectors edition. Finally getting to drive the BatMobile, Holy shiz, beyond jacked for this. Three island open world on the Ps4, yessss
Rocksteady is producing everything about this game so that is a great sign, no multiplayer so it'll be all focused on the campaign. Which is awesome, plus there will be all kinds of collectibles and side stuff to do, so freak the multiplayer. This is Rocksteady's ending to their Arkham Trilogy, so you know it is going to be of da chainz. Man, I hope this comes out in September. Way to excited lol

Arkham City was one of the best games ever IMO. I bet this one tops it.
Long live the Dark Knight!

This is going to be amazing.
Batman is my all time favorite and I'm a bit overboard collecting stuff Lol.
Have to get this collectors edition. Finally getting to drive the BatMobile, Holy shiz, beyond jacked for this. Three island open world on the Ps4, yessss
Rocksteady is producing everything about this game so that is a great sign, no multiplayer so it'll be all focused on the campaign. Which is awesome, plus there will be all kinds of collectibles and side stuff to do, so freak the multiplayer. This is Rocksteady's ending to their Arkham Trilogy, so you know it is going to be of da chainz. Man, I hope this comes out in September. Way to excited lol

Arkham City was one of the best games ever IMO. I bet this one tops it.
Long live the Dark Knight!

+1 on all of it

VN Store

Back