Titanfall

DrRosenRosen

Staff member
Anyone else playing Titalfall?

It's pretty wild. Haven't played much yet, but went through the tutorial and played a couple games online.

They had a signup. News is xbox one is open to everyone now. PC will open to everyone tomorrow from what I saw.

I finally got it downloaded, but when I try to get in a match it just searches and searches and never puts me in a game. Oh well, I guess I tried.

Smart Pistol is overpowered IMO. I'm the worst FPS player in the world and I was straight destroying everyone with it tonight.

20140216_224255_zps7973583e.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
You ever try to kill the other players instead of the bots? ;)

Ha ha, yeah, that was just one game. Bots are a waste of space and I'm hoping that they are just fillers for now. That being said, the smart pistol plus cloak is just a ridiculous combo against AI and humans alike. I haven't got the hang of titans yet, just seems like a lot of button-mashing so far.

I don't understand. Looks cool, though. Not cool enough for me to buy a 2nd console, though.

The website says it blurs the lines between campaign and MP online. Are the campaign missions multiplayer, or are online matches just staged as campaign style missions? The gameplay video looked pretty cool, but way too chaotic and over the top. I'm not surprised that this was created by Call of Duty people.

I don't understand. Looks cool, though. Not cool enough for me to buy a 2nd console, though.

The website says it blurs the lines between campaign and MP online. Are the campaign missions multiplayer, or are online matches just staged as campaign style missions? The gameplay video looked pretty cool, but way too chaotic and over the top. I'm not surprised that this was created by Call of Duty people.

Get it on PC then. Thanks to it being a source engine game (and it being released on 360 as well), its sysyem requirements are abysmally low

Went to GameStop today. Traded in Lego Marvel ($32) and Madden 25 ($42). They have a 30% extra credit towards Titanfall + my PowerUp 10%. I put down the $8 left over on South Park. Couldn't believe I actually got over $30 for a sports game. These next gen games have held up their value really good.

Reactions: 1 person
Went to GameStop today. Traded in Lego Marvel ($32) and Madden 25 ($42). They have a 30% extra credit towards Titanfall + my PowerUp 10%. I put down the $8 left over on South Park. Couldn't believe I actually got over $30 for a sports game. These next gen games have held up their value really good.

Thats a pretty good deal, cant remember when you could get that much for trade in on madden

I was shocked. They must be in high-demand for pre-owned next-gen games. Initially, I had only paid $30 for the game due to coupons so I actually made money off of a trade-in for once.

Eventhough I don't have an Xbone, if I had the spare cash I would actually consider buying this collectors edtion just for the statue and book!..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIb1FpOuBtQ[/youtube]

VN Store

Back