War Thunder (PC/PS4) FTP MMO

BearCat204

Shitters Full
I am very interested in this game. It is already out in Europe and not sure the exact date of release for NA.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0XiQ9p0mUM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sfA-NsbzJY[/youtube]

Last edited:
Cannot wait to play this! I was never big on F2P titles but I've been having a lot of fun with Blacklight Retribution, Warframe, and DC Universe on PS4! Now with this, Planetside 2, and EverQuest Next coming to PS4 it's going to be a hell of a console for F2P titles!

Beware, the rammer-noobs are the red sea of World of Tanks.

Looks pretty great. Hopefully better than all the other free games I've gotten for PS4, which have been disappointing.

Hard to wrong with a warbirds sim.

Yeah, I have always love flight sims. From everything I have seen, it looks pretty good...........I have been wrong before though lol

TP, if you create a European PSN using a European email account, you could download this right now. Pretty simple to create a European psn account as well.

Is this strictly an air sim or are there ground elements as well?

Air as far as I kmow, but knocking out ground targets is part of it

Last edited:
Glad that it works, hope I can get around to playing it soon.

I'd say visually its the best game I've played, I need to unlock better planes though. The 1st model Hurricane is a dog compared to the Spitfires and such.

Really a good setup, there's lots of ways to play, ground/sea attack, heavy bombers, stukas, outsid of just dogfighting

Last edited:
I'd say visually its the best game I've played, I need to unlock better planes though. The 1st model Hurricane is a dog compared to the Spitfires and such.

Really a good setup, there's lots of ways to play, ground/sea attack, heavy bombers, stukas, outsid of just dogfighting

I'm hoping they have some of the big bombers. I've always liked flight sims and the thought of a WWII flight sim is ideal for something I would want. When work slows down in a couple of weeks, this will be one of the first things I play when I pick up a 4

There's a "Ground Forces" expansion in closed beta on PC, I think their end goal is something along the lines of Battleground Europe.

So how do I go about getting this?

How do I make a UK account and then download to my main account?

Sign out of psn, then create a new user, the email doesn't matter, i just made **** up. Be sure to select UK as your country and put in an city and postal code.

After you're done, download the game, and under

Settings--PSN. select "make this my primary PS4" Then you should be good to go with your main account.

VN Store

Back