Fallout 4

GoVols10

CHECK IT OUT!!!
Apparently Fallout 4 has been confirmed back in December. It looks like the futuristic apocalypse thriller will be set in Massachusetts. Any thoughts or fans of the series? would love to hear input on this.

Fallout 4 Exists, and it

I liked Fallout 3 but it became so tedious that I never got anywhere close to completion. If anyone makes a game with enough content to warrant the current prices, it's Bethesda.

Reactions: 2 people
I liked Fallout 3 but it became so tedious that I never got anywhere close to completion. If anyone makes a game with enough content to warrant the current prices, it's Bethesda.

Same here. I loved Fallout 3 but I thought it was really hard. Never played New Vegas. I kinda wanna play F3 again with all the DLC pack.

I spent countless hours on Fallout 3. I've just now started playing Skyrim. I love Bethesda.

It's such a shame that people never played NV because they were scared off by the bugs and it not being made my Bethesda. Most of that game's problems were caused by Bethesda rushing its release. I honestly wouldn't mind if Obsidian got the rights to the series permanently - they know what Fallout is (not that Bethesda didn't do a good job, but it focused more on exploration than the collective human condition).

It's such a shame that people never played NV because they were scared off by the bugs and it not being made my Bethesda. Most of that game's problems were caused by Bethesda rushing its release. I honestly wouldn't mind if Obsidian got the rights to the series permanently - they know what Fallout is (not that Bethesda didn't do a good job, but it focused more on exploration than the collective human condition).

Never knew Obsidian was the developer... :question:

Fun fact: Ron Perlman from Sons of Anarchy has narrated basically ever Fallout game.

VN Store

Back