RBI Baseball '14 (Xbox360, PS3, XBONE, PS4, Mobile)

damn you Cat! I was about to post this.

*takes ball and goes home*

I'm glad this is coming out, if for no other reason than to give MLB The Show some competition. Not that The Show isn't awesome but once 2K announced that they were dropping their baseball game I was afraid SD Studios would start getting complacent. I hope it turns out to be a really fun baseball game.

Reactions: 1 person
who else used side arm pitchers exclusively in the first RBI?

I'm glad this is coming out, if for no other reason than to give MLB The Show some competition. Not that The Show isn't awesome but once 2K announced that they were dropping their baseball game I was afraid SD Studios would start getting complacent. I hope it turns out to be a really fun baseball game.

I might try this out, but I am doubting that it will come close to what the show will be on next gen. It is good that its an option for Xbox and XBONE users.

Reactions: 1 person
who else used side arm pitchers exclusively in the first RBI?

I never really played RBI. On the NES I was all about Baseball Stars! Back then that game was awesome! You could even create your own teams and players! A feature that was unheard of at that time on consoles. Once World Series Baseball came out on Genesis I was all about it! I enjoyed High Heat baseball on PC as well.

Based on the demo, I like the game.

Am not paying $20 for it, though.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back