Evolve (PC, XB1, PS4)

left for dead was awesome - really unique gameplay these guys came up with. This one will be on my radar for sure

Comes out Tuesday. Anyone getting it? Watched some videos on YouTube and I think this could be a really fun game if you've got a group of friends to play with.

Comes out Tuesday. Anyone getting it? Watched some videos on YouTube and I think this could be a really fun game if you've got a group of friends to play with.

The beta on X1 was really fun if you had a full team of friends who communicated and played their role correctly. Otherwise, whoever played the monster always won.

I played the Alpha and did not like it. Unless you have friends to play with I would pass. You can't play this game with randoms.

Have a couple buddies trying to talk me into this one but I think I'm going to pass.

I feel this game will get old very quick....a lot like Titanfall.

Did anyone here play this?

Yeah, it's ok if you have friends to play with IMO if your playing with randoms it can kinda suck. While I'm here I have DLC codes for Evolve new monster and hunter. I was going to give them away on stream but Evolve isn't to stream friendly for me so if anyone would like them let me know. They are for PC only however.

Yeah, it's ok if you have friends to play with IMO if your playing with randoms it can kinda suck. While I'm here I have DLC codes for Evolve new monster and hunter. I was going to give them away on stream but Evolve isn't to stream friendly for me so if anyone would like them let me know. They are for PC only however.
I just picked this game up tonight, out of sheer boredom really. I've had a decent time playing the solo game so far, just to try and figure out how everything works. Have any tips for a clueless noob? :)

I'd take you up on the codes if I played on PC.

I just picked this game up tonight, out of sheer boredom really. I've had a decent time playing the solo game so far, just to try and figure out how everything works. Have any tips for a clueless noob? :)

I'd take you up on the codes if I played on PC.
The different hunters you will have to play with to see which ones you like. Each one is kind of unique in there on way. Make sure to stick together, but if you're the healer you don't want to be right in the middle of the action. A smart monster will often target you first if your the healer so hang back a little bit and let your buddies take up the monsters attention. And be sure to utilize that jet pack no matter who you play with. As for the monsters my personal fav is Goliath, with him use leap smash with charge to do damage and save your rock throw till you see a hunter run out of jetpack then nail him. I'm not a big fan of Kraken but if you use him place mines around to keep hunters busy and if you get trapped stay airborne as much as you can. Wraith is kinda cool especially with his decoy ability. Make sure there's no hunters around when you Evolve and watch your armor. If you can get with a good group of hunters I'd try to learn Lazarus. His ability to resurrect players will win you games.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back