Xbox One or PS4

865dude

I'm buying one Friday. I'm leaning towards Xbox. What say the fan boys now that they've been out awhile?

PS4. I wanted to like the Xbone and was leaning towards getting it. After a little research I stuck with Sony.

I have preferred Playstation since the first one. IMO it's always been the best console platform. PS4 looks to be no different.

I'm on the fence. I like the xbox, because of the stuff you can do without playing games, but ps4 can do many of the same things. I like picture in picture xbox has. I liked my 360 more than ps3. I'll eventually get both.

Have both and they are pretty much equal. Basically comes down to the games. Only edge I would give is I prefer the XboxOne menus and controller/stock headset.

I'm on the fence. I like the xbox, because of the stuff you can do without playing games, but ps4 can do many of the same things. I like picture in picture xbox has. I liked my 360 more than ps3. I'll eventually get both.

Whichever one you've got more friends playing on. Stock answer, but its the best one too.

Anybody besides SmokeyVol have both that can give an opinion?

I have both and I also would advise you to get whichever system your friends have. If that's not a consideration and you aren't interested in using it to control your television, I would get a ps4. The Xbox audio and gaming headset issues still irk me. Plus, Playstation Now has potential.

But it really downs come down to personal preference. The systems aren't that different.

I have both and I also would advise you to get whichever system your friends have. If that's not a consideration and you aren't interested in using it to control your television, I would get a ps4. The Xbox audio and gaming headset issues still irk me. Plus, Playstation Now has potential.

But it really downs come down to personal preference. The systems aren't that different.

Sounds good. And off topic, but change my user name, Freak! I sent an email! :)

Nearly three months since last post. You are going to purchase a next-gen console this weekend. Price difference is no concern. Which console do you get and why?

VN Store

Back