Fifa

Govol111

Arguably EA Sports pride and joy, FIFA is without out a doubt the most popular sports game in the world, and possibly the United States.

Anywho, FIFA 14 is coming out soon, and I cant freaking wait. This is the game thats my passion. Anyone else play? Any other Ultimate Teamers?

Arguably EA Sports pride and joy, FIFA is without out a doubt the most popular sports game in the world, and possibly the United States.

Anywho, FIFA 14 is coming out soon, and I cant freaking wait. This is the game thats my passion. Anyone else play? Any other Ultimate Teamers?

Got it pre ordered. Looking forward to it🐱

Either way, I'm too excited for FIFA 14. Getting it on PS3 instead if 360 due to content transfer. I'm hoping the PS4 outsells the Xbox One and houses a better FUT market

What you are saying is hogwash sir. No link to back it up. Either you have no idea how much 700 million copies is or you are just trolling.

I know my fax. I am ranked 11433 in the world at tiger and know everything about it. Theirs been almost a billion copies sold. Fifa is a distant second place.

I still have a lot of resentment toward BC, mason & VB for introducing me to FIFA. That is all.

VN Store

Back