Elder Scrolls Online

I'm reserving my judgement, but this isn't being developed by Bethesda so I'm not sure how it can be a true Elder Scrolls experience.

Just confirmed that Elder Scrolls Online on PS4 will not be behind the PS Plus paywall! In other words, you don't have to have a PS Plus subscription to play this online! :rock:

(Edit): Just learned that you WILL have to have Live Gold to play it on Xbox One.

Last edited:
Not giving full judgement yet either but... However, so far I am unimpressed with what I am seeing. Maybe once this is released and live streams can happen, I may change my mind.

In-general, all the early games on console have left me questioning why I bought them. Hopefully the companies that have held back/delayed will come to the table with better products for the "next-gen" systems.

Not giving full judgement yet either but... However, so far I am unimpressed with what I am seeing. Maybe once this is released and live streams can happen, I may change my mind.

In-general, all the early games on console have left me questioning why I bought them. Hopefully the companies that have held back/delayed will come to the table with better products for the "next-gen" systems.

What's even worse is that Bethesda has adopted every single monetization available, from full retail price to micro transactions to monthly subscription. Apparently they think it's still 2008.

I like some of the things about EOS like being able to explore several different countries in the same game but after watching some off the early play throughs I'm less then excited about this game.

There are some IPs that do not need to be saturated with any large-scale multiplayer. ES is one of them.

Reactions: 1 person
There are some IPs that do not need to be saturated with any large-scale multiplayer. ES is one of them.

ESO could be great if it were more along the lines of Star Wars Galaxies.
Zenimax failed on what makes the elder scrolls so appealing.

I'm tempted to give this a go for a couple of months... even if it's not stellar - what other rpgs exist on the PS4 currently??

VN Store

Back